Adhara, Knights Secretary and Councillor, Resignation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 days ago #337197 by
Good day,

I resign my offices of Knights Secretary and Councillor.
During the past four and a half years of service in those capacities I have learned a lot about myself, about leadership, about communication and about all the things that can go wrong. It has been a great challenge and I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to grow. No doubt the abilities I learned has helped me and will help me in my future life.
I take with me a lot of experiences of success and failure, of trust and mistrust, of understanding and miscommunication. The good and the bad have helped me to get to know myself better and to advance my skills.
My focus of life has changed during the past months toward my family, my work, my friends and toward my well-being. And it will be changing further because I need to make some changes for myself. I'd also like to go back to some good old lessons of the dqs, read a good book and learn the lessons of life. I won’t perish and I will still care for the IP-journals but that is all for now.
Now that a transition of the office has been arranged and I know the office of knights secretary will be in good hands, I gladly pass it over.
Councillors, I thank you for all the work you did and still do. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Adhara

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 days ago #337198 by Carlos.Martinez3
You will be missed - May your path continue to grow and may the wind fill your sails. May the Force be with you still! It was a privilege to serve you and with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
5 years 3 days ago #337200 by Ben
Thank you for everything, Sandra! It’s the end of an era!

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 3 days ago #337212 by Cyan Sarden
Vielen Dank für alles - sehr schade, dass Du Deine Ämter niederlegst, aber Deine Gründe sind nobel und nachvollziehbar. Ich bin sehr froh, dass Du hier bleiben wirst

Liebe Grüße,

Peter

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 days ago #337221 by
Thank you for your service Adhara. Your motivation during my journey to complete the IP is greatly appreciated. You will be missed, but I understand that all things and paths have an end. Good luck wherever life takes you

More
5 years 2 days ago #337245 by Kobos
Thank you Adhara, I second Peace as you were of great assistance to me in my IP. I hope you will stick around for a bit and talk with us as you move down your path. May the Force be with you in your journey.

Much Love,
Tim

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 day ago #337306 by
Thank you for your service Adhara. May the Force be with you in your journey.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi