Jhannuzs Jedi Meditation Journal 101

More
3 years 6 months ago #354890 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 6 IN THE JUNGLE

"Old ways are mindless sentimentality."

Meditation: check if I have meaningless habits.

Results: I will stop checking my social networks and turn off automatic notifications.

Especially in the mornings, to avoid wasting time. I originally set up an account on Instagram for advertising, but I actually waste time there.
So expanding on the idea I got from this meditation, I decided to turn off more notifications in order to stay focused. Suddenly I thought that if I had spent 10 minutes every morning learning another language, I would today know basic greetings in any other language.

Thinking of rescuing a bit of the subject but in the opposite sense, I felt longing for the birthday parties that I have not had with my family since April, my family reunions ... Our ... That seem like ghosts this year ... Although my family gatherings do not have so many elements with the label of a tradition and nothing like a tribal ritual, they do include a specific arrival time, food, talking, making jokes and very rarely we include alcoholic beverages.

I feel free from customs, even in my conversations I remove trivial topics, so I don't talk about the weather just to break the ice.
But I am aware that many customs and traditions are very important to other people, especially in my country, with so many religious variations and so many dates to celebrate.

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
The following user(s) said Thank You: J. K. Barger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #354904 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 7 THE LOST TEMPLE

1 "Don't focus on your anxieties," he reminded himself, and peered around the corner.

2 As they walked, a sense of calm washed over Luke. His father's lightsaber felt like an extension of his hand and his senses took in every detail in the tunnel, every draft of air; he was aware of her breathing and the quiet pounding of her heart.
It's the Force, he deduced. "It becomes more and more intense ... More intense or, perhaps, I am connecting more with him."

3 “He is not a demon or a ghost from the dark side; They are just creatures of the jungle, he thought; "You invaded their home, that's all."

4 It was the place of his vision. The fountain, the statues, the grass and the trees.

5 "The Force is strong in this place," Ben Kenobi's voice explained. It was the will of the force to bring you. Here you will learn to open up to him, to guide his possibilities and to obey his orders. You will pass their tests. May the force be with you, Luke.

6 Luke shook his head and tried again, commanding the lever to move.

With that topics, I create a meditation including these six aspects:

First: I evoked my serenity in the face of what I cannot change at the moment.
Second: I imagined the noble and positive aspects of the Force, then I felt my spirituality recharged with energy or good intention for my day.
Third: I kept meditating to have more ways to respect others.
The fourth aspect seemed a little more difficult to land: to arrive at a place by my intuition and then to know that I should be there. The question that took that confusion away from me was: where should I go? To find what look? And I was put at ease with the introspection of knowing that I don't need to go anywhere to feel a certain way and that I have the creative abilities to create my moods.
Fifth aspect: connecting with some place in that intensity would be nice for me, but I can't think what a place thinks, I focused on the creative and spiritual part of expanding my ability to see more places as special, being honest, I have few options to visit , because in my country you still have to stay indoors for health, but being able to enjoy more places and name them as a place of spiritual growth activated my curiosity. That will be a broader exploration as soon as the contagion statistic goes down.
Sixth aspect: try again. This part of my meditation was more powerful because it made me did 3 things that gave me inner power because i made a decision then I got results: I can do more than I thought.

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.

More
3 years 6 months ago #354914 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 8 THE LIVING FORCE

1 "To use the Force, you must first feel it everywhere," Ben Kenobi's voice said.

2 Luke frowned; then he opened his senses. He could feel the Force within him, a brilliant light bubbling and churning. Then he addressed the sap drinker, but not with his hand, but with his feelings. And there it was, a small but bright point of light in the Force. The insect's presence in the Force surpassed that of his body.
The sap drinker buzzed away.
There seemed to be millions of streams around it, all emanating from living things, birds and insects, but also from the leaves of trees and from small creatures that were blown by the wind or that lived sunk in the stones. All life forms were vessels of the Force, containers of its energy.
Luke smiled and connected with the Force, but this time he wasn't trying to push the energy field through empty space, this time he was swimming in it, wandering its currents.

MEDITATION

The spiritual idea that I wanted to explore was to feel harmony in a couple of places, including observing birds and insects. A park would be the most appropriate option but on weekends they are closed due to the pandemic, I only found a place with a little grass and trees, initially I felt frustration because of the small size of the place. Looking at the sun coming to a small bush I tried to turn my mind off thoughts.

I was tempted to put on music, but I wanted to continue listening to the sounds, the urban interference distracted me from a meditation with my eyes open, but anyway I wanted to do my version of perceiving the integrated world.
I sat on a swing, the small micro park only has two swings. I let the sway create a hypnotic rhythm, I had birds flying close by, insects, an almost a fight between dogs which only remained in scandalous barks.

Using the rhetoric of Luke's story, I imagined various forms of energy around, in the body of the insects, the dogs, the inertia of my swing fed by the weight of my body, the pleasant sun, the dogsthat did not try to attack and only discharged their energy and by moving away they conserved "their territories".
I greeted a woman and I managed to notice a smile under her mask, from afar she responded kindly to my greeting, I perceived her perfume or maybe it was just the shampoo impregnated in her hair, looking at her slow movements I thought maybe we had something in common: to breathe fresh air or start our day with some healthy serenity.

I focused on the vacuum surrounding each thing, the metal of the swing tubes, the vacuum allowing the air to move and I found some ants under my boots, I smiled looking at their Tremendous Determination and looked up at some power light wires, there was a bird in front of me and I was amused by the idea of ​​The Observers looking at each other. And I thought: this is the Force. Life. Various forms of matter, substances, elements and their moves on the planet, also my perceptions and interpretations like clouds in my mind.
For some reason, focusing on the void between things kept me meditating, an invisible but present Gestalt, the presence of the absence ... And I felt free with all that emptiness around, so much space without the need to be full of things, people or words.

I was there for about 40 minutes, I did not check the time at the beginning, but I decided to return home to clean the yard of the litter and I knew that my prize would be a coffee, without sugar to maintain health.

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #354999 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 9 THE WEAPON OF A JEDI KNIGHT

"I'm not giving up," Luke clarified. I'm just resting for a moment.

"I already had it. He was already controlling the Force. I'd lost track of time, Luke thought.
But that had happened against one opponent, not two. It was doubly difficult and completely different.
You can do it, Luke told himself, getting up.

This meditation led me to reflect on the moments in which I have given up, I thought that I sabotaged the "now", with that mental trip to the past, only I added the feeling of validating myself, finding something positive despite having left something to half, it's true that running half a race is not as dazzling as being first place in something. I think I just have to stay in the present by holding my goals, the small goals have contributed a lot to me in the previous months, because they are simple ways to contribute something valuable to my life.
I also validated the moments in which I have needed a rest, to control the Force, my strength, it is also the awareness of knowing how my body is, a rest is not giving up but a healthy pause.
In the style of Luke and his internal dialogue, I decided to re-study some topics about automatic thoughts that are a manifestation of my beliefs. The positive ones help me, period. The automatic thoughts that result in mental sabotage prevent me from moving forward. Thinking of ways to redirect my internal dialogue, I found routes to apply and tell myself, I consider that speaking to myself is a way to guide myself from my creativity. Meditating with phrases or mantras has helped me, meditating in silence as well, repeating short phrases that lead me to improve my internal state can be a subtle habit of everyone, today I will give myself instructions to remember to feel grateful for having my body, my senses and my healthy family.

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Jhannuzs Ian.

More
3 years 6 months ago #355045 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 10 THE SECRET OF THE FORCE

4 themes that triggered different meditations:

1.Luke asked the Force to give him the speed and adrenaline he needed to fight three enemies at once.

2.Luke remembered to push the anger and anxiety out of his mind, inhaled and exhaled several times to calm himself. His palms were sweaty on the hilt of the saber. He felt the negative emotions drifting away and he nodded. But he still felt tired, his arms were heavy, his feet were slow, his eyes and ears were slow to respond to the movements of the remotes, as they waited to resume the exercise.
He held out for less than two minutes before one of the remotes shot him in the side of the head, causing his ears to buzz.

3. The goal of fighting with covered eyes was not to enhance his other senses, it was to leave him with no choice but to rely on the Force.

4. He believed he had to control the Force, use it to broaden his senses and accelerate his reflexes. But it wasn't that. When he had succeeded, it was because he let the Force guide him, and when he failed, it was because he tried to guide it.

4 Meditations and many more findings:

• Asking the Force to give me something ... I meditated on this and an idea emerged: validate my moments where I have been dejected and frustrated, then to look "outside", obviously it does not sound reasonable to ask to the wind to change the way of my thinking, it only seems important to me to acknowledge my vulnerability to myself, because the despair of a moment or time can rob creativity to solve problems or to accept things that I will not be able to change. Asking Strength to the Force ... I preferred to take this meditation to the sensory field, trying to perceive or imagine the vastness of the planet and think that all that space gives me something, it was a metaphorical support for me ... My spirituality is activated with poetry, and my symbolic reasoning makes me imagine that something external could give me something ...
After meditating on these asking-external-receive "relationships", I came to the topics of: making sense of an experience and managing to quench the anxiety in the face of the desire for change ... I rambled too much ... And I dared to launch the request from: Force give me clarity. And I answered myself: in what do you want clarity? How would you know that you have something clear? I found more answers in my internal dialogue ...

• Get away from anxiety ... Luke remembered.
I did not feel anxiety when meditating on this phrase, I thought about some scenarios of this reaction that I have had and will have. Walking away could be synonymous with avoiding or stopping a vicious cycle, because fueling anxiety could be a mental habit. I understand that emotions that become feelings and life trends create effects on my body, it is useless to damage my body. Taking a break is a rest, avoiding a problem makes it continue to exist, each person must consider the right moment to ward off anxiety or open tolerance to frustration, then change something or accept reality, remove the burden of trying to be perfect it's something I could also zoom out to avoid sabotaging my progress. Coping with my anxiety makes me review my mental systems and my distorted thoughts that move away or bring other emotions, the pleasant ones. To approach mental or spiritual health is to hold a more motivating goal in my focus. It is useless to evade reality but neither is it useful to magnify my internal tension uselessly ... sometimes I play a mental game: I worry one hour and the next hour I do not care about a problem, with that I perceive a balance where a positive secondary effect it is incubating creativity in different places.

• Having no choice but to trust the Force ... From myth to my real life, he trusted my perseverance. I had a hard time keeping my focus on this idea during my meditation.
But I am aware that in hard moments of my life, I asked for external help and that need is valid, I am also aware that many people actually live in threatening or dangerous conditions, those threats take away hope and leave people vulnerable, perhaps oscillating Between pain or fury, there in those moments of human despair arises the desire to be protected by a force. In the case of monks or nuns who live in a temple or church, their desire to place their trust in an external force or entity is also valid, it is the way they think the world works ... I had a lot of resistance in retaking the feeling or approach of relying only on the Force, for some reason I thought of the 4200 religions of the planet, all thinking that their goddess or god, is everything, benevolent omnipresence ... Al-lāh is everything for Muslims and every religion has its reason and validity, the mental rigidity would make me think that "there should" be only one religion, my flexibility and good sense makes me validate each perspective for its contributions to make people resonate with human values, such as respect for the dignity of lifetime...
Since I cannot create peace in the whole world, I will trust the Force or all goddesses and gods to become a team to create peace through peace. It only remains for me to create peace in myself, so that a certain degree of influence is accumulated by my contributions.

• Letting myself be guided by the Force ... Letting myself be guided by my intuition, serendipity and spirit of search ... I meditated with these ideas and then began to conjure up images of pleasant places, I let myself be carried away by my fantasies but I realized that the The route of my dreams had a purpose, so I was not getting carried away by something, I opened my attitude and wanted to play with the idea that I was a ship pushed by the wind ... Honestly I got lost in more scenes, I arrived at a beach and I walked, I imagined that I would find food or someone to talk ... Nothing concrete, just landscapes in my imagination, my spatial intelligence is wide, so I can stay creating places with a lot of detail ... I did not feel like continuing to imagine and went to my bookseller, I closed my eyes and touched my books, I let myself be carried away ... I randomly opened a page, there this phrase:

Attachment 2020-10-04.jpg not found

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:
Attachments:

More
3 years 6 months ago #355086 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 11 IMPERIAL ATTACK

Jedi didn't accumulate wealth that way —Luke explained— The only treasures are the ones you see around you.

My meditation

I started to meditate with the rhetoric of the story, but I wanted to focus on something,

what is a treasure?

I immediately thought of my family and friends, because this morning there was family violence near my house, the fights lost the floor and something irremediable happened, I kept thinking that those lives will no longer be the same, the violence took a life and the people who saw what happened could not do anything, the police arrived and ... stares, gossip, blood and the ravages of many nested problems ... It is the year 2020 officially, but the inability of human self-regulation sometimes seems an idealistic dream, dreams of peace, dreams of building peaceful bridges of understanding ... War is atrocious and inhumane ...

During my meditation on the treasures of my life, I imagined the eyes of the people I love, quality friends and meetings, losing all the happy birthdays this year could make me feel without treasures, but remain healthy is the most important aspect. At the end of my meditation I wanted to write down some ideas:

Time is also a treasure, how i use it and with whom... A variable that counts down every day,
how do I want to live?
What kind of experiences do I want to create this last quarter of the year?

Nobody wants to live fighting or with excess of anxiety, adrenaline dulls serotonin, then I/we sleep badly and the next day there is no inclination to have positive ideas, the negative cycle could turn me into a chest of diseases ...

Treasures of life also include interpreting —more— everyday acts as transcendent, to feel alive doing something useful.
I listened to music, there are songs that inspire me to be a better person and others are warnings to avoid amplifying dramas of many kinds ...

My inner states as treasures... What emotions am I going to feed this week?

My ego requires things and conquering, my soul is released when I bring something positive to my day, to my body, family, friends and social groups ... There are many terrible things on the planet, but if I can improve myself, then I can to be a factor that nurtures the lives of other people ... I am like a musical instrument, out of tune I cannot make music with other people, in tune: I can enjoy more time with myself and with other people ... Treasures of life ... Friends, hugs, smiles, meetings, the health that flows through my body today ...
I am grateful for more aspects, such as being able to see a group of birds in the distance, from my window they look different, I can see that they fly, my eyes are a treasure.

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:

More
3 years 6 months ago #355100 by Jhannuzs Ian
CHAPTER 12 THE CARRIER'S STAFF

"Not bad, nobody's Padawan." Your teacher would be proud ... if you had it —said Sarco.

Meditation

Previous ideas:
Sarco's irony was a challenge, a sarcasm to make Luke angry, and in our times that manipulation could fall into some category of Bullying or be just a joke, but falling into a provocation also includes losing awareness of our Self.
Much more intense bullying is experienced in schools and not everyone can be protected: neither from a lewd look nor from unfair blows.

"Your teacher would be proud", I find an interesting trigger in this challenge thrown at Luke, "You don't have something", apparently the natural thing would be to respond with anger, eye for an eye, and the battle would be endless for generations.
I thought that I could take my meditation towards observing my internal dialogue, because sometimes self-criticism could fall into the category of self-bullying.

I looked at my hands just as I started my meditation, almost fifty years in them, and I asked myself,

what am I proud of?
What have I contributed valuable?
Do people who know me feel better in my presence?

I stilled my mind, intermittently paused, and enjoyed a mental break from all those ideas. Between sensations of my body and stimuli in front of my window, memories of some of my achievements appeared, but I wanted to empty myself of ideas because in many moments I like to create the freedom of not needing the desire to need.

When I finished meditating I reread the phrase from this chapter, but I did experiments, I read the phrase with different intentions and I was able to imagine a different version, a couple of friends in an alternative context, sitting down and not needing to fight.
I looked out the window and discovered clouds, I immediately associated my thoughts as if they were clouds, and I felt a kind of joy at being able to choose which thoughts to focus on.

What a great opportunity it is to be able to think and feel my life...

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:

More
3 years 6 months ago #355133 by Jhannuzs Ian
LAST CHAPTER #13 MY ALLY IS THE FORCE

1. Help me, Ben Kenobi, Luke thought. Whoever it is, help me.

To hit rock bottom, living many dark nights ... Intense suffering or a state of total Openness, being open to any solution could be synonymous that it is time for a positive change ... I have a private topic for this, I will meditate closing my eyes at times to ask for help from any force in the universe, I do not expect to hear words from the walls, I do not expect a paranormal event to move things in my room, or for someone to knock on my door ... Just for today, I will ask the universe for help, maybe I need to accept something, maybe I will incubate ideas in another way during this week ... But, for these next moments of meditation, I will trust that something will bring me clarity or some idea to evolve ...

Findings: I nurtured patience, but I will rely on a medium-term process to feel or watch some results.

2. "Let him go, Luke," Ben's voice said. Your eyes and ears can deceive you. But the Force sees everything.

Assuming is easy, I say it many times, but I fall into assumptions, staying alert or keep asking is the antidote for all people.
In this meditation: I will ponder how to keep myself more free to make assumptions ...

Findings or reminders: Let people talk more, ask more what something means to the person, ask what experience a word evokes and wait, wait for the person to share and expand their vision of something, accept their experience, I will pay attention to the first signs of having "the need to change others" or the need to tag every event with few clues...

3. "Just a moment," Luke asked when they reached the tunnel that would take them back to the cave and the valley.
He knelt in the middle of the room, resting his hand on the Jedi's massive stone hand.
"The Force brought me here," he said quietly. And what I learned here saved me.
He swallowed hard and continued:
"I will become a Jedi." I will rebuild the order. And one day I will return. I swear by the memory of Obi-Wan Kenobi and my father, and all the Jedi who inhabited this place.
He stood up. The sun was almost sinking on the horizon. It was time to go.

I will meditate by creating images of how I want to see myself, what I want to become or do ... In this meditation I don't want to rationalize or think mental systems, I just want to observe myself in the near future, enjoying life.

Findings:
Creating mental scenes seemed easier for me this morning... Making my life an easy game to enjoy, playing more, for me implies flowing and sliding into productive states of life, easily inspired ... A concept emerged right now about some variation of superconductivity, I want feeling myself with the property of allowing greater and positive aspects to flow in me holistically.

Last chapter, and this myth served me to evoke many meditations and inspirations ... Was a good travel and time to go.

Attachment Witchergone.png not found

♪ ♫ ♪
My code:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: J. K. Barger, OB1Shinobi