[LIVE!] IP Study Hall Sat Jan 19th 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332404 by
It is with great pleasure I can announce the next Live IP Study Hall chat session on the Praxeum discord ( https://discordapp.com/invite/akDBNbu ) ! I am looking forward to seeing you all there at the US and Australian Friendly time of 8PM EST. You can find what time that will be in your timezone by using this link: CLICKY!

We will be discussing anything and everything relating to the Initiate Program (IP) and life as new Jedi, so whether you are pondering the Personal Tools, Hiking the Himalayan mounts of Hinduism, or cracking on with Campbell, lets get together and talk through the IP. I'm hoping that we'll see a good cross section from the temple coming to attend - not just us novices, but even just getting our heads together we've been able to leave inspired and invigorated to carry on with our journey!

Don't have discord? Copy and paste the link here into your browser... ( https://discordapp.com/invite/akDBNbu ) That's how I ended up installing discord in the first place! Need some technical support? Don't be afraid to drop myself or Cognus a PM :)

If you would like to step forward to help volunteer in any capacity, please come forward, and we can see if we can find a role suiting your skills. The possibilities for this temple are only limited by our imaginations and efforts, so lets hear ideas. :) We're not just here for the guests, members, novices and initiates either - if you're knight and curious, please do come on down!

The Praxeum has a devoted IP Study space, so you can log in at any time and drop off questions, there will almost certainly be someone who will get back to you within the day and we'll do our best to answer them either in the live session or then and there. If you can't make the meeting, there is usually a lively text based discussion to read through on the server after the chat - and I will try to publish a brief summary after, so do get your questions and comments in even if the time doesn't suit you!

Huge thanks must go to the massive support network within which the Praxeum lies - RyuJin as Degree Admin, Nakis for the original Idea, Rosalyn and the clergy for their continuous support for this kind of outreach. Rex and every single one of the IP Sponsors who make the journey much more fun, and Loudzoo in the Welcome team for helping new arrivals find their feet here. Thank you all so very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332564 by
Come one come all - everyone is welcome at the IP Study Hall!

Looking forward to seeing you in three days and four hours (ish) time ( when? ) in the Praxeum Discord ( where? )

More
5 years 3 months ago #332567 by Rosalyn J
I'll be there provided I don't forget. Hopefully I can answer some questions

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332569 by
Booya, just on the first day of my weekend. I'll definitly be there!

More
5 years 3 months ago #332671 by Raxicorico
Going to try to make it, though I may be in the middle of a mini brewfest. Hopefully timing works out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332672 by
I'll be there

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #332685 by
10 hours to go!

Attachment download_2019-01-19.png not found

Attachments:

More
5 years 2 months ago #332710 by Kobos
Bump 20 mins!!!!

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi