[LIVE!] IP Study Hall Sat Nov 3rd 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328640 by
It is with great pleasure we are able to announce the return of the Live IP Study Hall chat sessions to the unofficial discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) !

Whether Myth or Maxims motivate you or just max you out, come on down to the IP Study Hall Chat at 8pm EST for some fun and fellowship. You can find out when that will be for your timezone by clicking on this link -> ( CLICKY ) We'll talk through any issues or questions you may have as a newcomer navigating your way through temple life, and the IP in particular. Don't have discord? Copy and paste the link here into your browser... ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) That's how I ended up installing discord!

Alternatively, you can keep your eye on the temple calendar - it'll be on there soon hopefully.

I am very pleased and proud to introduce a new host, ThatchedWorker, a fellow initiate like myself, who is better able to handle what used to be a 2am start time for these sessions. We're working together with the oversight of apprentices Nakis and Rex, and clergy member Thomaswfaulkner, to make sure these sessions are sustainable and represent a broad cross-section of the community as far as possible - we really hope you'll come and join in. If you would like to step forward to help volunteer in any capacity, please come forward, and we can see if we can find a role suiting your skills within the welcoming and IP team, with its new structure. The possibilities for this temple are only limited by our imaginations and efforts, so lets hear ideas. :) We're not just here for the guests, members, novices and initiates either - if you're knight and curious, please do come on down!

The discord has an IP Study Hall space that is always there, so you can log in now, drop off any questions, and we'll do our best to answer them either in the live session or then and there if they are more personal to you. If you can't make the meeting, we will be taking notes, and publishing them after, so do get your questions and comments in even if the time doesn't suit you!

It has been noted that the time is tricky for Europeans, and as such we'll be trialing a European hosting time of 8PM Central European Time on Saturday 1st December ( CLICKY ) We thank you all for your patience!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328668 by
Bump!

Attachment forceghost.jpg not found

Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328672 by
Looking forward to meeting all of you on the third! So excited to be helping out!

More
5 years 5 months ago #328673 by Nakis
If anyone has the time, start writing out any questions you'd like to go over or to debate. This way we can hit the books before we inevitably fall off the wagon and begin chattering about fun stuff!

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328674 by
I'd love to hear of any ways or ideas people have in the IP Study Hall to gain some contact with Hinduism. There really aren't any Hindu communities where I live, and I just don't know how to get a feel for it from a book.

More
5 years 5 months ago #328687 by Rex
Did you know IP Study Hall cured my DHMO allergies?
Not really, but I'm Rex (the new IP team lead) and I'd love to plug this incredibly helpful resource my friends have set up.
Ask any questions you have or just come and enjoy some fellowship and discussion!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328717 by
Hey hey hey! This is only a day away! ;p

More
5 years 5 months ago #328724 by Carlos.Martinez3
Ip study hall !

Attachment B1EC426F-0661-43A5-870F-1F0123A46ED5.jpeg not found

Come join the Temple In some good
Ol fashion chit chat!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:

More
5 years 5 months ago #328734 by Rex
Alrighty you all know the drill:
When: Tomorrow Midnight GMT/8pm EST
Where: Discord
Who: anyone interested
Why: more bad puns and helpful study tips

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, ,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #328752 by
5 hours until the live chat on the unofficial discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) - everyone with access to the server is welcome, looking forward to seeing you there :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi