[Live] IP Study Hall: Sat 4/21/2018 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320625 by
Folks have questioned how Discord works. I genuinely have no better answer than to click on this link: CLICKY!

... or copy and paste " discord.gg/bNRPh4H " into your browser... and then follow the instructions. It did all the work for me; so I have no idea if that's cause I'm on a windows PC... If the click-and-go doesn't work for you, maybe send me a PM with some details on your computer/phone set-up, and we can see if we can work something out.

Looking forward to seeing you soon - just 1 day and 9 hours to go!
*starts countdown dance*

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320636 by
I'm going to hopefully make it this time....got my fingers crossed that I don't get busy

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320652 by
Hope to see you all tomorrow! Still looking out for more - especially Knights/Apprentices who've gone through IP and fancy meeting our newer members and IP Novices!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320670 by
I won't be able to make it tonight. While I look forward to the camaraderie, I'm in the midst of Lesson 6 and in deep reflective writing mode on this subject, which IS my bliss, and fellowship discussion of the subject while in the midst of the writing process ruins that process completely.

I'll catch up to you all in the next Study Hall. Have a blast!

May The Force be With You
Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320677 by
See you in 2 and a half (ish) hours!
Twig

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago #320680 by
Thanks everyone who took part.

I'm almost ready to get back into the IP after that.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #320681 by
It's about the journey Dano! I hope you enjoy it :) It CAN be a lot of fun! But it is a lot more fun together. Remember the IP Study Hall is always there - both here in the forums and on the Discord; so you're never alone on the road :)
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by . Reason: The word Hall has two l's in it... who've thunk?!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi