[Live] IP Study Hall: Sat 3/17/2018 8pm EST

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #318143 by
Is "Power of Myth" feeling more like a "Prohibition on Mirth"? Are you finding that your mind goes walk about instead of taking on the Mindwalk? Welcome to the IP Study Hall live chat - your space to ask questions; highlight issues, and enjoy making friends. We had a good party of folks turn up last time, so we were able to find quite a few solution-shaped responses together.

On Saturday 17th March 2018 at 8pm EST; or Sunday 18th March at 1am Temple timeSaturday 17th March 2018 at 8pm EST; or Sunday 18th March at 1am Temple time , there will be an IP study hall on the unofficial Discord ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) Don't have discord? Click, or copy and paste the link that's just been provided here, and follow the instructions. If you are on time; I promise you a bad joke from my collection. If you're late; just hop right on into the server - the last chat went on for over two hours; and we'll always be glad to see you, whether you are typing or speaking, or just taking it easy with your eyes and ears open.

Everyone's welcome, Looking forward to seeing you there!
Twig :)

Acknowledgements: Nakis for the original idea and hosting the first chats - I'm just holding the fort while he's busy. Steamboat for being a trusted knight and for hosting the unofficial discord , Atticus for already having put this on the temple calendar , and council for acknowledging the unofficial discord as a "good place to go".

WARNING: Event may contain some measure of silliness.
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by . Reason: Paragraph error!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #318150 by
Sadly cant make it, hope you all enjoy it

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #318357 by
I tried to sign up to a website the other day.

I put my password as "BeefStew" but it said the password wasn't stroganoff.

Fortunately, joining the IP Study Hall chat has much lower entry requirements! Fun and fellowship, this time next week on the Unofficial Discord Server ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ) All are welcome!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #318401 by
Yay, I can make it this time!!! Mum's healing up fine and I have my brace off so I'm two-handed on the keyboard again. My studies are actually increasing my mirth as my thought patterns change and the reality of reality emerges in my sight, but I'd love the camaraderie.
And silliness...lots of it. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago #318481 by
I should be free on March 17th and 18th.

Look forward to it :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 days ago #318506 by
Still looking for victi... volunteers who have actually completed the IP and who might want to come join in, and meet all of us novices, guests, members and so on...

Attachment Whatme.jpeg not found

Yeah, you! All you Initiates, Apprentices, Knights, Councillors.... other, people.... get yourself on down to the IP Study Hall ! It's not to be missed! :laugh:
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 days ago #318507 by Rosalyn J
I'll be there :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 6 days ago #318512 by thomaswfaulkner
You can count on me, too. :)

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 days ago - 6 years 6 days ago #318513 by
Awesome Sauce! Lets get this party started ruuuuuuuiyght! :laugh:

Can't wait. Nice to have a party planned for the end of another working week!

Thanks Ros; got some great people lined up for you to meet if they can make it. And thanks Thomas; you're right there. I've come to recognise your dependability while I've been here - it's super good to know you guys have got my back :)
Last edit: 6 years 6 days ago by . Reason: To say more things...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #318618 by
As in IP, so in Life. You should always give 100%.

Unless you're donating blood.

Got questions about keeping the balance right? Come on down to the IP Study Hall this weekend! All are welcome - still got my eye open for folks who've finished IP once in their lives - Apprentices, Initiates, Clerics, Knights... So see you there.

Twigs
Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi