New Forum

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12202 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Forum
I am sure you already know that i am willing to put in my two cents, just let me know ahead of time when you would like me to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12230 by
Br. Tom, I will be more than happy to join in on this, it will be a great learning experience, as well as increasing participation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 month ago #12285 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:New Forum
Jon wrote:

I`m happy to hear this Br.Stevef. This part of ministry is very important if we have the opportunity to work with others. A sermon is the heart of any ceremony because it is that which makes it personal. So if any who have decided for ministry as a Jedi and are interested in having a sermon spot in the week please do Pm me. I will then be able to sort out a rota.

Bump. Those ment are licenced members and not ordained.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 month ago #12447 by Jon
I want to thank our Bishops for an overwhelming positive responce to contribute to a weekly Sunday sermon. I am sure that not only will this be of great personal benefit but also for our members and also to the members of the public who we may one day have the honour of mistering to. A rota will be set up. I will start next Sunday, and all other Bishops will be duly informed of their time per PM.

As I have mentioned this invitation also includes our licenced ministers (Please send me a PM). I have not heard anything as of yet. If we do get some interested members then a weekly Saturday sermon can be set up. As this is new for many of us, any help that is needed will be provided.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12453 by
I am all for this, but I too will need some guidance.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 month ago #12454 by Jon
We all will. You will get all the help you need. That is also what sermons are all about community.;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi