PUBLIC NOTICE: Sermons and services

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41756 by
As you may have noticed, we have not published sermons for a couple of weeks and I personally apologise for this. However, I have been working on a new structure and am pleased to announce the following:

On the first Sunday of every month, there will be a service in Chat. This will include the reading of a sermon (which will be posted in the forum as well) as well as additional content and the opportunity to engage in discussions and conversations with the presiding Minister and fellow attendees. It is hoped that services will be held at two timeslots in the day to accommodate as many of our members as possible, given the time zones that separate us.

On the other Sundays of the month, sermons will be posted to the forum as usual.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and I hope to see you at the inaugural service next Sunday (4th September). Times and details will be posted soon.

May the Force be with you all!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41760 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: It is hoped that services will be held at two timeslots in the day to accommodate as many of our members as possible, given the time zones that separate us.

Have you decided which times of the day (or night) the sermons will be held yet?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41763 by
This is a good opportunity for a discussion about what's best. I was considering:

First service:
1pm BST (GMT+1)
5am PST
7am CST
8am EST

Second service:
8pm BST (GMT+1)
12noon PST
2pm CST
3pm EST

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41765 by
First service might work for me, and I'd be open to assist, though I'm not sure I can attend each week as my job sometimes requires me to come in at odd times

More
12 years 7 months ago #41834 by Damion_Storm
The first service will be a touch early for me as I get of at 8am ... 8:30 - 9 would be easier but the second should be ok

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi