2018 Sermon Calendar

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #307329 by
2018 Sermon Calendar was created by
Good timezone, my friends.

January's reflection is Tradition, yet Originality. At the moment we have [strike]two one[/strike] no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

January 6LiveTheDude
January 13WrittenRaxicorico
January 20VideoAtticus
January 27WrittenRosalyn J

As a reminder, you can find the most up-to-date schedule of sermons, services, and ceremonies (and other events) on the Temple's event calendar . Add it to your Google calendar and never miss another event.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #311930 by
Replied by on topic 2018 Sermon Calendar

February's reflection is Attachment, yet Freedom. At the moment we have [strike]one[/strike] no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

February 3Writtenthomaswfaulkner
February 14WrittenSenan
February 17WrittenAtticus
February 24WrittenJLSpinner

As a reminder, you can find the most up-to-date schedule of sermons, services, and ceremonies (and other events) on the Temple's event calendar . Add it to your Google calendar and never miss another event.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by .
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 1 month ago #314258 by

March's reflection is Despair, yet Hope. At the moment we have [strike]two one[/strike] no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

March 3Writtenthomaswfaulkner
March 10WrittenAtticus
March 17WrittenSenan
March 21Liturgical DayDay of Recognition
March 24WrittenJLSpinner

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by .
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 week ago #318520 by

April's reflection is Cowardice, yet Courage. At the moment we have [strike]three one[/strike] no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. I would also like to remind our Seminarians that you can submit sermons for credit on Lesson 14 whether or not you have progressed that far. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

April 7WrittenRaxicorico
April 14WrittenTwigga
April 21WrittenAtticus
April 28WrittenCarlos.Martinez3

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by .
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 4 days ago #320339 by

May's reflection is Ego, yet Humility. At the moment we have three Saturday sermon slots open, and of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

May 5Writtenopen
May 12Writtenopen
May 19WrittenAtticus
May 25Liturgical DayJediism Day
May 26WrittenCarlos.Martinez3

Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by .
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323623 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic 2018 Sermon Calendar
Good timezone everyone,

I'm here to open July's calander for sermons. July's reflection is Corruptability Yet Integriity
Here are the slots:

July 7Thomas

July 14 Carlos.Martinez3

July 21JL Spinner

July 28 Nakis

If you are interested in submitting a sermon for any of these days, please send me a PM with a desired slot. Submit your sermon to clergy@templeofthejediorder.org. As always, we can create space for additional sermons or live sermons by request.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Rosalyn J.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324394 by Rosalyn J
Hiya,

August 2018 Sermon Schedule is now open. August's theme is Fickleness Yet, Discipline

Here are the slots:

August 4 Nakis
August 11Thomaswfaulkner
August 18 CarlosMartinez
August 25 RosalynJ

As always, we are looking for contributions and if need be we can open more slots as needed.

Force be with you all

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Rosalyn J.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #325342 by Rosalyn J
September's Schedule is now Open. The Theme is Inequity, Yet Justice. Here are the slots:

September 1 JL Spinner
September 8 JL Spinner
September 15
September 22 Nakis
September 29 Carlos.Martinez3

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #326993 by thomaswfaulkner
Happy day, Clergy,

October’s reflection is Foolishness, yet Wisdom. At the moment we have zero Saturday sermon slots open, and zero Liturgy Day slot available. Bonus sermons, as well as live services, may also be added should all available slots be filled. If you are providing a sermon for this month, please reach out to me through PM with your day of preference. Once completed, you can email your sermon to clergy@templeofthejediorder.org.

October 6 JLSpinner
October 13 Nakis
October 20 JLSpinner
October 27 thomaswfaulkner
October 31 Carlos.martinez3

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Have a beautiful day, everyone.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by thomaswfaulkner.
More
5 years 5 months ago #328169 by thomaswfaulkner
Happy day, Clergy,

November's reflection is Recklessness, yet Responsibility. At the moment we have three Saturday sermon slots open. Bonus sermons, as well as live services, may also be added should all available slots be filled. If you are providing a sermon for this month, please reach out to me through PM with your day of preference. Once completed, you can email your sermon to clergy@templeofthejediorder.org.

November 3 open
November 10 open
November 17 open
November 24 thomaswfaulkner

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Have a beautiful day, everyone.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi