2015-2016 Sermon Schedule

More
8 years 5 months ago #207182 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic 2015-2016 Sermon Schedule
What's the rule regarding live sermons? I was always under the impression that only clergy and seminarians could do live sermons... but I'm not concrete on this since I've given 2 lives sermons now.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207211 by
Replied by on topic 2015-2016 Sermon Schedule

Edan wrote: What's the rule regarding live sermons? I was always under the impression that only clergy and seminarians could do live sermons... but I'm not concrete on this since I've given 2 lives sermons now.

As far as I know, the rule was that only people of the clergy; but everything is always evolving, I think everyone can do a live sermon, just take the initiative and want. Even because we have had a few holes on the agenda, especially in sermons Live (just look at the November level currently).

-> Taking advantage of the post, I asked Rosalyn to help her with some tasks. I'll be remembering each person three days before the sermon, but would like to recall some points to all members.

1. Do not let last minute, because we all have lives outside the temple and we know that they take us long.

2. If there is any problem and can not meet the schedule, please contact Rosalyn try as fast as possible or even me.

3. Everyone will get a PM reminder three days before the delivery of the sermon, yet we treat sermons responsibly if we offer ourselves to write them, so we're counting on these people and fulfill our responsibilities shows that we take our temple with seriously. ;)

Nice weekend for all and MTFBWY :lol:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207413 by
Please can I take the live service tomorrow (4th Nov)?
More
8 years 5 months ago #207418 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic 2015-2016 Sermon Schedule
Was Bruno correct about live sermons? Confirmation from clergy would be appreciated.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion,
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #208908 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic 2015-2016 Sermon Schedule
Hello everyone,

December's sermon schedule follows below. There have changes to some nomenclature to avoid confusion. There will still be two categories of sermons, but they will now be called "Live" and "Written". Live services are typically done in the temple chat and posted shortly after, with written sermons posted the day of in the sermons section. Please note that no sermon type is restricted to clergy. If you have something to share with us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll make sure you get on the schedule. Please let me know via pm if you would like to be included.

December’s Theme: Greed: Yet Generosity
December 2 Written Sermon Kamizu
December 5 Live Service Rosalyn J
December 9 Live Service Edan
December 12 Written Sermon Kitsu Tails
December 16 Written Sermon MrBruno
December 19 Written Sermon CryojenX
December 23 Live Service Zenchi
December 25 Written Sermon Carlos Martinez
December 30 Live Service Cabur Senaar

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,
More
8 years 4 months ago #210597 by Rosalyn J
Bump!
We've still got a lot of sermon spots available. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have to say. Let me know via pm if you want to be put on the calendar

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #211697 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Hello everyone,

December's sermon schedule follows below. There have changes to some nomenclature to avoid confusion. There will still be two categories of sermons, but they will now be called "Live" and "Written". Live services are typically done in the temple chat and posted shortly after, with written sermons posted the day of in the sermons section. Please note that no sermon type is restricted to clergy. If you have something to share with us, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll make sure you get on the schedule. Please let me know via pm if you would like to be included.

December’s Theme: Greed: Yet Generosity
December 2 Written Sermon Kamizu
December 5 Live Service Rosalyn J
December 9 Live Service
December 12 Written Sermon
December 16 Live Service MrBruno
December 19 Written Sermon CryojenX
December 23 Live Service Zenchi
December 25 Written Sermon
December 30 Live Service Cabur Senaar

I could take one of the written slots if a spot is needed. I spoke with Bruno via Skype - he read what I have. Rosalyn ill try and send it to you as well.... Just trying to be helpful :)
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212038 by
I'd like to take December 25th please. It may end up being a live sermon.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #212045 by Rosalyn J
Taken already. Want the 9th?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Rosalyn J.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212046 by
Ah, damn. Sorry, I won't have time between now and then to write it.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi