A request for prayers for TWO.....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 3 months ago #9912 by Neaj Pa Bol
Today was a day I was not prepared for. I am asking for prayers for two members of my family.

The first is my Pop Pop, Stan Gross, who passed this Christmas morning after hip surgery after Thanksgiving. Pop Pop was a good man and I pray for him in Heaven and the Force with him always.

The Second is my Husband, Bob. In the moments from the time of learning of my Uncle, I was notified that my Husband has inoperable Lung Cancer. But all the answers are not in yet as if there is any treatment that can be done until his CT in the next several days at the VAMC in Tucson.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9913 by
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this tough time.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #9914 by Jon
MTFBW you and your family Master Patty, and lead you to answers and solutions.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9920 by
I wanna wish you the deepest sympathy ! Nevertheless hold your head up and keep in mind:

\"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.\" - Yoda
He will forever live on within the Force ;)

I will keep your husband in my mind Master Patty ! Say hello to him although we haven't met yet, just to cheer him up !

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9921 by
I am sorry for , Pop Pop, Br. Stan Gross's passing. But now is the time for courage and strength. I wish you and your husband the best of luck, May The Force Be With you and your family.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10519 by
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10524 by
My thoughts and prayers are with you as well. May the Force be with you, always.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi