November 3rd

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8695 by
Replied by on topic Re:November 3rd
Military, that was a good laugh. I'm openly bisexual. They would love that. :pinch:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8717 by
You don't have to tell them that, and they can't ask. Well, actually they do ask on some of the initial intrance paperwork, but well, little white lies won't hurt. Besides, you'd be amazed how many are in the military, especially some of the \"easier\" branches. I wouldn't suggest the Marine Corps, some of the guys will get pretty violent if they found that out. They'll get in trouble of course, but some don't care anyways.

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8739 by
Military isn't exactly my thing. I wouldn't lie about my sexuality, nor any aspect of myself for that matter, for any application.

What I am doing though, is trying to get a little money here and there based on donations for tarot readings (I've been reading for quite some time), and in fact, some people I know online are sending me a \"whatever amount\" of money they're sending me in return for tarot readings. It'll help a little, I believe and hope.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8790 by
Things have worked out for the best thus far and I am not expecting anything to delay or change this. I should be here regularly again.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi