Replied by on topic Re:My Mom
thank you Br. Lenny!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8470 by
brother i am itialian so if you figure that one out let me know lol. always good to know lol. i am glad she is doing better.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8473 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:My Mom
Great news Stevef!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8474 by
thank you br. DAN, she is doing better. her doctor said in a week she'll be on soft foods like pudding, rice, and banannas. and in a month she'll be on normal foods. she's already written on the calendar what meals she's having which days.

i guess those liquid diets are no fun- her doctor told her if she \"couldn't read his instructions throught it- don't drink it\".

More
16 years 5 months ago #8481 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:My Mom
Most excellent news Br. Steve, good to hear that your Mom is on the mend.

Lenny

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8580 by
thank you br. Lenny!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8594 by
I am deeplt sorry to hear that, brother. I will MOST certainly direct my thoughts, energies, and prayers to her, and her expeditious recovery. I wish you all the best, and sincerely hope that your Mom feels better as soon as possible.

May the Living Force comfort, heal, and support her in her time of need.

Master Keyan

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8659 by
thank you Master Keyan!

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 5 months ago #8690 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:My Mom
I am glad to here that she is doing better, but I will keep her in my prayers... I'm uncertain if what you said your mother has is Neurofibromatosis, if so, let me know, I can foward you some information and the main website for the National organization. Gillian Anderson from the X-File's brother has NF and over the years GA's Website has drawn many to the attention of NF.

But again, Bless your Mom and your family....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8794 by
Neaj Pa Bol wrote:

I am glad to here that she is doing better, but I will keep her in my prayers... I'm uncertain if what you said your mother has is Neurofibromatosis, if so, let me know, I can foward you some information and the main website for the National organization. Gillian Anderson from the X-File's brother has NF and over the years GA's Website has drawn many to the attention of NF.

But again, Bless your Mom and your family....

she's up graded to a better diet called \"BRAT\" meaning nothing i'd really call food- more like sides. but is doing much better. the doctor told her it would be month's untill she's back up to full but she is doing good.

yes she does have Neurofibromatosis, (i'm glad you know how to spell it! :) ) i would be interested very much in that link.
Thank you so much.
MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi