My toe....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8269 by
My toe.... was created by
i have to be the biggest idiot this country's ever encountered....so about a week ago i wa being tickled and my friends weren't strong enough to hold down my legs and i kept saying to stop...but they didn't....and poof! i kick the edge of my bed and cut open my toe very severely. WELL, it WAS doing fine until about 30 minutes ago when i was doing my laundry and turned to turn on the light when i hit the ironing board and it fell on me so i toppled back into something re-cutting open my already open wound. I ask that you please keep a special prayer in ur minds for my idiocy and pray that my foot doesn't get cut open AGAIN and need serious surgury cause that's where it's heading....*sigh* MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8271 by
Replied by on topic Re:My toe....
Way to go, hero, lol! Be careful and make sure it doesn't get infected.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8282 by
lol well i cant say much but i hope the toe heals, and you're friends are a bit more careful where they tickle you lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8285 by
I'm thinking steel toe shoes from now on... :) May the Force have mercy on your toe.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8292 by
Just think what would have happened if you were bionic, you would have destroyed your bed as you kicked it up in the air, be careful of those little piggies. Strong legs I bet you have a good side thrust in karate if you were to take karate.lol
MTFBWY

mojiimoto - Jedi Padawan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8295 by
yeah invest in steel toes! may the force be with you and your toe.
maybe your friends need to do all your chores so you don't hurt it worse. that'll teach them! lol

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi