WHY CANCER?!?!?!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7568 by
WHY CANCER?!?!?! was created by
Well I have just been told today that my cousin, Debbie who is the same age as me. Has stage four CANCER. And the doctors gave her 2 months to live. She has four kids 5 to 18. Damn!!! sry for that I can't help it. Her Dad pasted away 10 years ago from a brain tumor. Cancer runs high in my familey my sister also had cervical cancer. Forgive me if this seems shot for a big deal like Cancer but words don't flow through me very well. Not to mention I'm chocked up pretty good right now. So what I ask if your prays be with Debbie and her famiely in this time of need.

May The Force Be With Them

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 6 months ago #7569 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:WHY CANCER?!?!?!
Ram, my heart and prayers are with you and your family. As an old Oncology nurse, this is hard, but never give up hope until it is time. the Cancer Center of America you may see advertised on TV you may suggest to look into. there are still miracles out there, don't give up on one just yet...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7571 by
Replied by on topic Re:WHY CANCER?!?!?!
My heart goes out ot you and your family. Master Patty made an awesome suggestion. Don't forget, we at this temple, are here for you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7577 by
My heat and thoughts are with you all in this. Mater Patty was very right there are miracles and options. she was wise in her advice. Don't lose faith my friend- my grandma survived 2 types of cancer (one at 80!) both times she had a few months to live. She's 87 and still kicking. bottom line there is always hope and a positive outlook will help maters.
we are here for you.
May The Force Be With You Always

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #7579 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:WHY CANCER?!?!?!
My mother has cancer of the bladder. I have the first stages of skin cancer. In my experience I was left speechless, there is nothing much which can be said except being there. As Master Patty said we can try and hope. May the Force be with you and your family.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7587 by
Stay strong, strength is contagious. She will be in my thoughts.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 6 months ago #7650 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:WHY CANCER?!?!?!
Ram, here is the 800 number for the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They have hospitals and oncology clinics across the nation, plus I have their web site for you. They have chats to ask questions, history and survior info even on stage 4 cancers.

1-800-575-1255

http://www.cancercenter.com/

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7651 by
you can be assured that i will be with you and Debbie in my mind and include her in my meditation ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7658 by
I have learned that when enough people that surround a person can and will have a profound effect on the person they are connected with no matter far they live, with their healing hands, heart and mind it can make miracles, there is no shortage of love in this Order and I know we are sending through the Force our prayers so that Debbie will get better, spend as much time with her enjoy seeing her face commit it to memory for she will never be forgotten, she knows you love her and that we are all hoping for the best, I hope for the best.
We are here for you and extend our hand in whatever mannor of meditation, prayer or calling, we are individuals and are one in the Force. May The Force Be With You and all of your family.
Mojiimoto - Jedi Padawan

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7661 by
Thank you all for the kind words. And Neaj Pa Bol Thanks for the number I got to her husband. I am sure glade I found this Temple. Or did the Temple find me? I have only been here a short while and I already know it's the right place for me.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi