A request...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6389 by
A request... was created by
I got this e-mail this morning from our newest knight, Shane (arrastarra).

\"Master,

Hope all is well, I've recieved terrible news, one of my friends from QLD has been in an accident and has passed.... I felt it 3 weeks before it happened, and I was violently ill Sat night and I awoke Sunday to my phone ringing and the news... not good.

So I'm returning to QLD for a month to help out his family with the funeral and the running of their farm, so I may be unreachable.

May The Force Be With You\"

Let's keep Shane and his friends family in our thoughts and prayers as they deal with the death of a loved one. May the Force be with them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6404 by
Replied by on topic Re:A request...
to loose someone is a very painful thing. i hope he is well MTFBWH and his friends and family.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6405 by
May The Living Force Of Creation Be With You Knight Shane (arrastarra) and grant you strength.

Peace Be With You,

John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6409 by
Thank you all for your support.... Losing someone is a terrible thing but there is no death, there is the force,

I am returning to Qld for an unknown amount of time to help Scotts` family with the funeral and the running of their farm, As a jedi I feel it is my duty to do this.

I am also unaware of if there is reception out there for my mobile modem on my laptop, but as always i will find a way to communicate with the temple and my fello jedi, many a time have I climbed on top of a water tower to get reception whilst on a mine site:)

I would also like to Sincerely thank My master... Justice as he has been an excellent eacher and his words of wisdom and guidance through my training have been excellent and have bought me back to the light side of the force from the dark & grey area I was once in.

Until then

May the Force Be With You
Arrastarra ( Shane Gibson)
Knight of Jediism

\"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6410 by
i wish u luck and im sorry about your lost

there is no death, there is the force

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi