Prayer of Br. John's mother.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6277 by
I'm not sure what is the problem, but i ask that you all please pray for her in this time in need.

This is pray, to the almighty Force,
surround her
enfold her
heal her
hold her

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6279 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayer of Br. John's mother.
Living Force of Creation, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Antoinette, and give your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that she may be strengthened in her weakness and have confidence in your loving care. Amen

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #6280 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Prayer of Br. John's mother.
Almighty and Eternal Force,
You are the everlasting health of creation.
Hear us for Your sick servant Antoinette
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
she may rejoice in You.
May the Force be with her always.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6282 by
Thank all of you so very muchfor your prayers. The problem is a dangerous infection in her foot which is complicated by diabetes. She has a rare condition known as Charcot. Her left foot is so broken down it looks like a beanbag. The infection is now in her good right foot.

MTFBWYA and God Bless,

Br. John+

Charcot foot is a progressive degenerative condition that affects the joints in the feet. It is associated with nerve damage (neuropathy) that decreases the ability to sense stimuli, including pain, and decreases muscular reflexes that control movement. As a result, the joints in the feet are subjected to repeated trauma and injury, causing progressive damage to the ligaments, cartilage, and bones.

Charcot foot affects the metatarsal, tarsometatarsal, and tarsal joints, which are located in the forefoot and midfoot.

Incidence and Prevalence

Charcot foot occurs most often in people with diabetes mellitus. It occurs at the same rate in men and women and develops in both feet in approximately 20% of cases.
Article continues below ↓

According to the American Diabetes Association, 60-70% of people with diabetes develop peripheral nerve damage that can lead to Charcot foot and about 0.5% of these patients develop the condition. In most cases, onset occurs after the age of 50, and after the patient has had diabetes for 15 to 20 years.

See: http://www.podiatrychannel.com/charcotfoot/

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6287 by
i am sorry to hear about this john, her thoughts will be in my prayers. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6288 by
my thougts and positive enery to you and yours is given

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi