Breaking an Astral Cord

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57784 by
Breaking an Astral Cord was created by
Greetings fellow warriors of light,

My brother, Jace, whom I've requested healing for in the sticky thread has an Astral Cord attached to him. From what I understand it is attached to the side of his head.

He recently fell in love with a girl who was already in a relationship with someone that may be a very skilled practitioner of black magic. (She kept the fact that she was already in a relationship a secret until months after they had met and he had fallen in love with her.)

The Astral cord is very strong and hooked very deep in my brother's head. He went to a Wiccan shop in Houston Texas, The Magic Cauldron, and after discussing it, one of the Witches there attempted to break the cord, but failed to do so. The ritual involved an Egg and a symbol appeared on the egg which disturbed her greatly and she told him that he needed to seek someone more skilled and more powerful to remove the cord.

He has dealt with his emotions towards the girl as she has chosen to stay with the man who might be the cause of all this.

First of all, if you know of, or are someone skilled in these arts, or in Reiki, and live in the Houston Area, please direct me to them. I have no qualms about paying for healing services provided they are reasonably sure they can successfully detach the cord.

If there are any provisions in the Jedi doctrine for breaking negative bonds I would love to learn more about those as well.

If you need more details regarding the nature of the cord and how it came to be attached I will have to direct you to my brother, he can say better than I can.

Thank you for any help and consideration you may offer.

May the Force be with you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #57903 by Alethea Thompson
Part of the problem (given your details) is that he hasn't overcome her. Until that happens, the link is going to remain strong.

You know him better than us, what is it going to take for him to not like her anymore?

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57909 by
Replied by on topic Re: Breaking an Astral Cord
Agreed, the link is obviously connected thru his effections/obsessions towards her. I doubt that link was created by the other guy. These are most likely either self created or they both are reponcible for its creation. I've studied the Black Arts for allmost twenty five years, I've never heard of anything in this context, unless its Palo (voodoo) related. If that's the case it wouldn't be an astral cord in use, but something else entirely. If it is indeed an astral cord, it sounds like he is a sensitive, meaning to energy. Does he have a cell phone, and if so can u pm me his number? I'm skilled in energy work and voodoo, so I may be able to help him out.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57911 by
Thank you for your perspective.

I will connect you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57919 by
Well, he loves her. Not just in a romantic way. But in an unconditional way. So it's not as simple as just moving on.

He would have to want to, I suppose is the root prerequisite, and right now, he's too afraid of losing her.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57922 by
From what your brother described...I highly suggest you convince him to get scanned, immediately.

More
11 years 11 months ago #58050 by Alethea Thompson
I'd find a way to make him completely disgusted with her...

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #58065 by
I've talked with him over texts, that's not going to happen, nor is it required. If its not something a scan can pick up, than its either something attributed to a Psychic attack or Palo. Once he gets that scan done, then we can go from there...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi