Please help if possible

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #56786 by
Replied by on topic Re: Please help if possible
I spoke with my dear friend this morning and she said that, both her and her husband had a bad night. Her husband is in a great deal of pain and she was tiring to do what she could for his pain relief. I hope they have, at least a few together now that he is at home.

The other day my friend said that she just wanted to hold her husband and never let him go.

As she was leaving my house last night, I hugged her and told her I love her and how brave she is, I could feel the tears swelling up as I watched her drive away....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57737 by
Tonight I should be doing Reiki for my dear friend Donna, but as her husband is deteriating she feels she can not leave him so I shall be going to be at my friends side. If any one is able may I ask again for healing. She will need spiritual support more than ever at this moment.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57779 by
My healing thoughts go out to your friend Donna and her husband, but also to you, showing great strength in your support of your friend.

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57791 by
Thank you Kimla, Donna was deftinately in need of a hug. I feel helpless for her, both her sister and I did silly things like wash up, wipe down surfaces, but they were things she doesn't need to think about.

Its a horrible time

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #57807 by
Replied by on topic Please help if possible
I lend you my positive healing energy in you and your friends time of need. Watching someone you love slowly die is not easy by any means. Likewise, the pain one goes through while suffering from cancer is absolutely terrible. I truly wish things could be different for your friend and her husband.

May the Force be with you all.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59889 by
I wish to thank everyone for all their healing and good will for my dear friend Donna at this horrible time for her.

Her husband Ian passed away this morning, he was amasing man and bought Donna so much love and happiness, in the 11 years they were together.

The months ahead will be the darkest time in Donna's life but my friend is one of the most incredible people I know. Time is a great healer but I just know that, that is something she don't wanna hear right now......

More
11 years 11 months ago #59893 by Alethea Thompson
I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59904 by
thank you my friend..

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi