The will of the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18901 by
The will of the Force was created by
hello brothers and sisters,

The Force works in ways that are sometimes hard to see. My faith in the will of the Force has never been stronger, as I've been tested in hard ways in the last two days.

My Grandfather joined the neitherworld of the force almost two years ago, and left my Grandmother. She's painfully disabled and since the Day Grandpa left she's wanted to join her love of 60 years. It seems that that day has been getting closer and closer. She's fooled us several times, but has stuck with us. The heatbreaking part is for the last almost year she wakes crying every morning because grandpa \"didn't come get her last night\". Well it seems this one she isn't going to pull out of. I've been at her deathbed since late last night, and it's almost time.

So WHY AM I HERE INSTEAD OF STILL AT HER SIDE? well for one I need a break from the \"death rattle\", and I figure I owe her one. every time since I was born when I was sick, or anyting she put my name on the prayer rolls at the LDS Temple.

Now it's my turn. Please keep her in your meditations and prayers. Not that she pulls through, but that she finally doesn't have to wake up crying without her husband. Hope it goes peacfully and soon. Although she's mostly gone mentally she's suffering. Her body is all but crumbled, the doctors have said they don't know why she's still going, but beyond medical logic she's not been reunited with Grandpa.

Also My Fiance had a doctor appointment yesterday norning and found her liver is functioning at a quarter of normal due to a virus. She is supposed to have a liver biopsy on the 5th but when they took a ultrasound and are going to be bumping it up because her liver is so swollen. Although i feel that they'll get the situation resolved with her she could use some positive energies too.

I think I'm strong enough to go back in there now. Thanks in advance, and thanks for giving me somewhere to get it off my chest.

May The Force Be With You Always.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18902 by
Replied by on topic Re:The will of the Force
I know this wont necessarily make you feel any better steve, but I can sympathise with your situation in regard to your grandma.

Mine passed on about 18minths ago now and I was also at her bedside (as were all the family that could be there) during her last moments with us.

I am sure I speak for most if not all members by saying we are here for you should you need us and all of you (yourself, your family, fiancée and Grandma) are in our thoughts.

The Force IS With You All

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18903 by
Br. Steve, I will be sure to send you and your family my positve thoughts and energy :) If you need anything else do not hesitate to ask.

May the Force be with you Steve.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18908 by
I will keep your Grandparents and your fiance in my prayers. I'm sure everything will go well with your fiance's biopsy and there will be nothing to worry about.

MTFBWY and your family.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18909 by
Br. Steve I shall keep your grandmother in my thoughts along with your fiancee. I wish you all well and safe keeping.

MTFBWY and Keep You

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18970 by
My thoughts, prayers, and positive energy will be with your Grandmother and Fiance.

MTFBWY-A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19209 by
Thank you all for your wishes, and they helped. Dorthy Carlson (Grandma) was reunited with her husband and eldest son on the 23rd.
she held on untill her great grandchild was born (my cousin Samantha had her baby Ivey) and she knew we were all okay.
Grandma helped me into this world with a bang and it was my pleasure to see her out with the dignity and love she needed.
her funeral was nice, and she fianlly is with the man she was married to and they are dancing I'm sure.
she will always be with us.
and although her biopsy was bumped down, the doctors are all over her like a fly on stink, or me on a good lightsaber deal... she'll be fine they say.
once again thank you all and like i owed her one- i owe you guys and gals one.

MTFBWY!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 6 months ago #19210 by
You owe me nothing Brother, I was there for you and your family in spirit, as I am sure you'd be there for me. So, no talk of debts :) I am glad to hear that she passed so peacefully, I will keep her in my thoughts. As for your Fiance, glad to hear that :D if you ever need anything give me a ring, pretty sure you have my number, haha.

May the Force serve you well my Brother

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi