Hello

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #17804 by
Hello was created by
Hello,
My name is Christina (AKA Lilith), and am still rather new.
I am very intrested in healing and helping others.
I would like to understand more about what it means to heal as a Jedi, and what we do to help heal.
Any information would be greatly apprecaited :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #17808 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hello
If I were you I would ask Master Zanthan Storm about that :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18208 by
Good day Lilith

Well you have taken the first step wanting to help other. next i suggest good books, schools, and seminars. I am Holistic Health Practitioner and have a practice in PA and have been teach and running programs in the healing arts for 15 years now so if you would like I can recommend some awsome books and other resources I can direct you toward.

As for scools well like anything there are good ones and bad ones the same goes for seminars so do your homework ask lots of questions ask about credentials anyone worth thier salt wont be offended by this remember seminars and schools can be expensive it is a hugh bummer to to for a seminr only to find out it was a waste of time and money made that mistake once.

I do recommend that you do alot of hands on tis will this will help you learn to read people and gain a real understanding of the human condition. Also as in martil arts in healing you must be in good physical condition fi you are to longevity in your choosen field.

Lastly the elimination of ego is important as ego can block the flow of energy remember people heal themselves we are only facilitators tools that aid in thier healing process a hard pill for many to swallow within the healing arts.

I hope this helps you out if you have any questions feel free to contact me I will help you out as much as one can via the net also I have many notes that can stert you on your way oh buy a good anatomy book and a medical dictionary if you need guidance on that let me know I have a few real good one I can recommend.

MTFBWY

Dagan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18237 by
i would like to mention, as much as i whole heartedly belive holistic healing and shall we say \"non traditional\" medical practices.
one must always be aware as to when to recomend a hospital and \"traditional\" medical procedures.

also the best healing you can give is mental. the body typically heals with time. and to echo the wise Dagan, the first place to start is the mind.

as jedi, and a religion the best healing we can give is spiritual.

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18244 by
Thanks for all of your replies, they were all very helpful :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi