The 15th Teaching

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 5 months ago #356316 by
The 15th Teaching was created by
Today is my deceased son's birthday, he has been gone for almost four years. Up until I found this Order, and read the 15th teaching, I was all consumed with his loss. While I was familiar with the idea behind the 15th teaching, it truly didn't take hold or did I grasp its understanding until now. While it is still difficult in some ways, its also easier in more, as long as I focus on that teaching.

Thank You to the Order and founders.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #356323 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The 15th Teaching
15. Jedi believe in eternal life through the Force. We do not become obsessed in mourning those who pass. We may grieve at their passing but we are content, knowing that they will forever be a part of the Force and so always a part of us.

This is one of the hardest things to do for any human alone. Pastor Carlos here. In my own personal study and learning, I have found its fairly easy to get obsessed with things I love. Teaching 15 for me, is like those old switch blades we used to press the button and it used to pop. From the very becoming you will never know how you need it until well, you need it. I don't know about you but this year has created a huge real hole in my own life as far as loss. I've lost friends,mentors and family. Its very much a gift to assess ourselves. There are many things that can keep us way longer than we wanna stay, grieve can be one. Seasons. https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/2542-seasons

May the Force CONTINUE to be with you when ya need it and when ya don't friend.
Pastor Carlos

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeth Windwrecker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi