For my daughter

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12041 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:For my daughter
After a seemingly successful but nevertheless traumatic operation, I would once again like to ask for your great support tomorrow. My daughter will get two implantations (under full sedation) in her bladder pulled.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12042 by
Replied by on topic Re:For my daughter
my prayers and meditations are with her, Master

May the Force be with you and your family

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12044 by
May she have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery, Master Hans.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12052 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:For my daughter
You and your family are in my prayers and meditations my brother.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12078 by
May The Force Be With Her and your family.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #12082 by
She will have a place in my meditations, and may the force be with you and your family brother.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #12085 by Jon
Well the extraction has been done. The resulting trauma has definitely left a mark on all our souls here. I would like to thank those who expressed their support and indeed everyone here. Your prayers, thoughts, and meditations were definitely a big help. MTFBWY all.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
15 years 7 months ago #18238 by Jon
I would just like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and meditations. They seemed to work. The other week my daughter had to do a medical. The function of her bladder is a OK! This means no further operation and after taking anti biotics for over a year on a daily basis she has stopped now. This was a great relief for my wife and myself. I never realised what it felt like for a parent when your own child is sick. It kind of reminds me of being like the pins in a bowling game. Some of you have been asking so I thought I would announce this, and with great relief. Thank you. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18243 by
I think I joined the temple a while after this all began, but was aware of something with regard to your daughter... obviously having read the topic through the picture is a little clearer for me.

Anyway, all I wanted to say (and I hope I am correct in saying the following on behalf of everyone) that I am so glad and relieved for your daughter, yourself and your whole family that things have turned out well and I hope they continue to do so and your daughter makes a full and speedy recovery.

MTFBWY - A (and all your family) and I will continue to hold all in my thoughts

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 7 months ago #18253 by
I am also relieved to hear that about your daughter Hans. I know that it takes alot of stress and weight off. You and your family shall remain in my thoughts.

MTFBWY and Keep You

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi