Prayer for Jidun's Family

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1272 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayer for Jidun's Family
Thank you all VERY much. I have been very busy between work and my mother and I have prayed also. I have checked in only a couple of times here just to make sure the site was up and running.

My, mother was unresponsive for twelve hours oddly that was also during the time the site went down, and Twsoundsoff contacted me that evening by text msg and let me know. I called him and let him know what was going on with me and my mother's illness and then I fixed the site as soon as possible.

I told her the Jedi ('s) were praying for her (she is a devout Christian) and she said she was glad, and she said you never know, God is a force...... She was in and out of consciousness during the first couple of days but, the weeks that lead up to this last episode she was worsening quickly.

Her doctor was very surprised that she pulled through and even more surprised that she could carry on a good conversation!

(There was even talk of taking her off of hospice, wow! They decided to wait on that; Ya, know- your gonna die----wait your not gonna die---- oh wait)

She is much better now than she has been in months and more coherent mentally than she has been in a year or more. She has COPD in tandem with a lung disorder that borders emphysema (and has kept her brain starving for more oxygen). It may be that she passes on sooner than later but, one thing is for sure, there is a light in her eyes and hope in her heart which I haven't seen in a long, long, time. All things are possible but, at least with the second chance we all get to close the loose ends and do the last bit of things that needs doin' so our guilt and grief can be lessened in the future.

Thanks, to you all for your healing prayers.
Believer,
Jim Dunn
(jidun)
MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 22 hours ago #1314 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayer for Jidun's Family
My prayers go out to you and your entire family.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi