Prayer for Jidun's Family

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1086 by
Prayer for Jidun's Family was created by
In case you havent been on today you may have missed that we were down all day. roughly 10:00PM I texted Master Dunn regarding this matter and he called me almost immediately. As we discussed potential causes he relayed to me that he had been in the Hospital all day since 3AM with his mother, Who had been admitted shortly before 3AM. As you can see he did get us back up when he went home, But I Would like to ask that we all keep Jim's mother in our thoughts and Prayers. Jim does A great deal with us here and we do take care of our own.
In that spirit please keep Jim's mother in your hearts this evening and in the days to come and project to her your positive thoughts and Energy. There is great healing power in the Force and through our guided thoughts and hearts we can direct this energy to her.
MTFBWYA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1087 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayer for Jidun's Family
Master Jim my prayers are for your mother and your family. You know if any of us can do anything - just ask.

Br. John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 4 days ago #1097 by
Jim I send my best wishes to your mother and your family, I hope all turns out well, and she is up and at 'em in no time.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #1103 by
my thoughts are with you master jim i hope and pray everything goes ok.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #1108 by
Master Jim I continue my prayers to The Force of The Holy Spirit for your Mother, you and your family.

I implore all Jedi to spend a moment in meditation of your own custom sending hope, healing and peace; knowing your intentions have power.

All of you know Master Dunn through his creation - this site. Everything here is so easy; we would not be here without it; that we take for granted what a rare and powerful mastery it takes to do this.

∞

Br. John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 3 days ago #1118 by
I have an update for everyone. Jim's Mother is awake now and is talking so it seems all our prayers are helping. He sends his gratitude to everyone in thanks for our prayers. Lets keep it up. Our positive energy and prayer can only help. Jim, Our prayers are with you brother. We look forward to her healing and will continue as long as you need us to. MTFBWY our Brother Jidun, his family and especially with his mother in recovery during this time.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1175 by
I have not spoken with Jim in a couple of days but we should all continue our prayers and positive thoughts for His mother and family. We should also keep Jim in our prayers as well for his relief and healing as well. This must be a very very stressful time for him and as we focus on the healing of his mother also focus on healing For Jim as well. He does so much for us in the building and maintenance of this wonderful site. May The Force Be With Jim's Mother as well as Jim in this trying time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1176 by
Me too. Don't know anything. I continue my prayers.

Br. John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1177 by
if you do speak with him let him know that him and his family are in my prayers, and i hope they are doing better.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1264 by
We continue our prayers today for Master Jim and His mother. Jim, i pray that your mother is returned safely and that she see's a speedy recovery. I also pray for you to continue your strength and that The Force guide you in your thoughts as this progresses. MTFBWY my friend.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi