TOTJO Official Patches Available Now

More
8 years 7 months ago #201966 by Kit

RyuJin wrote: nice....wish i had more leather....my leathercraft tools are just sitting in the closet all lonely and stuff...i've got a few ideas for leather jedi armor and no leather to make it with....

must have taken some time to do all those scales...

Aww poor tools! Leather is just so expensive! I do my best to catch sales but sometimes a project is just screaming to be made lol.

There's 10-14 hours of work that went into those bracers.

I've been trying to convince my husband to let me do leather in his Sith cosplay design lol. He can't settle on anything though

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 7 months ago #201967 by RyuJin
a little fabric glue and velcro strips works wonders....

the patch i got from nim was a stitch on patch, i simply fabric glued some velcro on the back and stuck it inside my tablet case with some other patches i have....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
8 years 7 months ago #201968 by Kit

Cabur Senaar wrote: Just to be an awful pain, can getting Velcro on the back be an option? I'll pay extra!

As my Jedi coat, what I wear instead of robes, I have This. Big Velcro panels on the sleaves. You know the deal.

Thoughts? Did I mention that I'll pay extra?

I have been thinking about this ;) I will make it an option in the custom made thread which will be posted after I get the Kitten to bed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 7 months ago #201969 by RyuJin

Kamizu wrote:

RyuJin wrote: nice....wish i had more leather....my leathercraft tools are just sitting in the closet all lonely and stuff...i've got a few ideas for leather jedi armor and no leather to make it with....

must have taken some time to do all those scales...

Aww poor tools! Leather is just so expensive! I do my best to catch sales but sometimes a project is just screaming to be made lol.

There's 10-14 hours of work that went into those bracers.

I've been trying to convince my husband to let me do leather in his Sith cosplay design lol. He can't settle on anything though

lol....decisions, decisions....i always draw my ideas then add the measurements....

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

More
8 years 7 months ago #201971 by Kit

RyuJin wrote: a little fabric glue and velcro strips works wonders....

the patch i got from nim was a stitch on patch, i simply fabric glued some velcro on the back and stuck it inside my tablet case with some other patches i have....

I use fabric glue then sew them. They don't go anywhere then lol

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 7 months ago #201975 by RyuJin
lol....i don't sew them on because i like the option of moving them....

Quotes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201976 by
I selected one patch for one rank and another patch for the other rank, but it says that there's only one patch available and therefore I am unable to purchase both. Is that accurate or just a function of making them all one item + variations?

More
8 years 7 months ago #201977 by Kit

RyuJin wrote: lol....i don't sew them on because i like the option of moving them....

That's what the velcro is for :P

More
8 years 7 months ago #201979 by Kit

Jamie Stick wrote: I selected one patch for one rank and another patch for the other rank, but it says that there's only one patch available and therefore I am unable to purchase both. Is that accurate or just a function of making them all one item + variations?

Yeah that is frustrating but the only way I can put them under one listing. Let me know which patches you want. I'll mark them as sold out and make another post for you as soon as I can get this monster into dream land
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201981 by
I just wanted to say thank you Kamizu, they look fantastic, and it will be a great accent for my favorite Autumn hoodie. :cheer:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi