sewing things for people.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #175866 by
sewing things for people. was created by
so i have recently been laid of from work. i usually work 12 hours a day seven days a week. but its a union job and there are lay offs and senority rules. so i have been in home hiding from the snow. and taken sewing back up. if you perhaps need an outfit sewn for any reason. give me a though i was in a renn group for 6 years of my life and was a squire under a wonderfull seemstress, also my grandmother. ill get some pics posted of some things i have made and try to find some other pictures. price i guess will depend on the amount of fabric needed for each outfit. shipping ill take care of. and i can ship to cannada and the us. one of my specialty is making cloaks with hoods. been obbsesed with them my whole life. can line them to be pretty and warm for those frosty winter days. thanks for reading and have a great day

may the force be with you all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #186732 by
Replied by on topic sewing things for people.
My my :) I wish I had seen this post sooner. I'll see you a PM.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #186734 by
Replied by on topic sewing things for people.
As it happens....I really do need a formal Jedi Robe set. Id really love to see those pictures and get a general bar park range of price'ings for such a project. Corellian Jedi style (Black and Green)..............

More
8 years 11 months ago #186740 by a67
Replied by a67 on topic sewing things for people.
Thats seem pretty cool.
Do you have some pictures?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi