Jedi Academy Online Bookstore - Opie Macleod

More
11 years 1 week ago #102212 by Wescli Wardest
I read the whole thread!

And all I got from it was that some people think one thing, some think another, everyone believes they're right and no one wants to let any of it go!

Rather I call myself a Jedi or an Oompa Loompa, to everyone in the normal world; it will seem just as ridiculous. And the only thing that will matter is how I conduct myself.

There have been several "debates" like this go on in several religious groups throughout history. Recently, there was one in the Episcopal Church which led to a particular group splitting off from the main body. I would think that the important thing for us should be to learn from one another, not argue and point fingers.

We will never all be in agreement on every subject! That doesn't mean we have to go at each other!

It is possible to agree to disagree.

Monastic Order of Knights

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #102213 by

Connor Lidell wrote: That's not the point. It's that published material being sold is a public and capitalist representation of us.

In other words, it could influence public image.

Not that this will. But, other "published" books could someday. Like Michael's Nerd to Knight.

You worry too much ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #102216 by
hahah yes yes. Probably.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 week ago #102884 by

ren wrote: usually if there's money involved it's a no go. (including charitable causes)

seriously? no exceptions?

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 1 week ago #102894 by ren
"usually". there can be exceptions (see FAQ), but generally speaking, it's difficult to give the go ahead for one thing and say no for another. We'd rather not get in that situation where people will undoubtedly feel treated unfairly.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi