I picked up Disney +

More
4 years 4 months ago #345503 by Rosalyn J
I am excited as he'll to re-watch star wars movies and shows. Anyone else?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, J. K. Barger, Kobos, Rex, Jake Nislan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345507 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic I picked up Disney +
Despite my personal opinions on Disney's monopolization of entertainment, and their willingness to bend the knee to censorship regimes, I am tempted to get D+ for the mandalorian and the movies I don't currently own.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 4 months ago #345598 by J. K. Barger
Replied by J. K. Barger on topic I picked up Disney +
Watching it now!!!!

The Force is with you, always.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 4 months ago #345599 by Carlos.Martinez3
Our family’s on it but ... when ya got all the movies in DVD form it makes me sad - they did it again- they got my money again- willingly.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
4 years 4 months ago #345613 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic I picked up Disney +
We don't get it until March. I don't like Disney, but I will be getting this for Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 4 months ago #345614 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic I picked up Disney +
Fortunately, and probably the reason why they did it is so people like me would talk about it, I actually got Disney+ free for one year from being on Verizon Unlimited.

I don't know how much I'll be watching it outside of Star Wars content but I do have young kids.

If Disney+ ONLY had one show and it was The Mandalorian... I would pay. That's how good this show is. I'm not going to spoil anything but the setting and environment is extremely high quality, the acting is superb, there's a lot of fan service, and it's just a good well made story. A lot of people didn't believe at first and thought, "oh here's something else for Disney to ruin" but no. This IS the series you're looking for. And I'm happy that this and Rogue One both showed that the Star Wars brand is good for more than just glow sticks and mystical powers. I'm glad that other conflicts are getting some exposure as well as other people and groups. And there's a surprise at the end of the first episode that I don't think anyone saw coming and I can't wait until they expand on it.

I'm going to do a full review once I get my new website up and going, but this is a perfect 10 for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jake Nislan

More
4 years 3 months ago #345863 by Jake Nislan
Replied by Jake Nislan on topic I picked up Disney +
Disney+ launched last September in my country. I'm not a huge fan of Disney's course of the franchise and that's saying something since don't have high standards when it comes to Star Wars movies, I still enjoy episode I and II with all it's flaws and I can look past that because unlike TFA these movies actually have a original plot and feel like a refreshing look at SW , and they even some enjoyable and good parts in my opinion, but they tend to be overlooked most times due to bad script and the cringeworthy romance between Anakin and Padme, but still I can look past that and enjoy it for what it is and I really tried that with TFA and TLJ and despite TFA is a rip off I could still somewhat enjoy it but TLJ is well.. let's just say I'm not a big fan of it lol. This is now turning into a rant about Disney but that wasn't what this post is about. I got Disney+ for the fact alone that I'm a huge fan of Marvel and SW and some Disney movies to a degree.

Flowing through all, there is balance
There is no peace without a passion to create
There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge stagnates without the strength to act
Power blinds without the serenity to see

There is freedom in life
There is purpose in death

The force is in all things and I am the force

- Novice of Temple of The Jedi Order

IP Journal

More
4 years 3 months ago #345867 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic I picked up Disney +
Between Fox, Marvel, the Muppets, and Star Wars, Disney owns my entire childhood. We got D+ for the whole shebang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #345902 by
Replied by on topic I picked up Disney +
I'm an unabashed Disney fan (been to the parks and on the cruise many times) so I couldn't wait for it for all the previously listed reasons, but especially Star Wars. Oh and all 30 seasons of The Simpsons, too!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #346539 by
Replied by on topic I picked up Disney +
So much good star wars content on Disney plus, I couldn’t be happier!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi