Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #334188 by
Replied by on topic I have a LIGHTSABER

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1435
Sons of Obi-Wan

There is a thing on the wall in this video, ~42 seconds in. Looks like a simplistic star. That is, in fact, a practise tool I feel you could benefit from. (I keep getting asked to figure out regimens you can do sitting down by various members).

Essentially, you hang it on the wall, and you swing at it. You want the tip of your saber to follow the lines. They're the basic angles for cuts/slashes). Each one can be done from either direction, so up/down, left/right, ect. :)

Either way, so happy to see you with a saber! Looks awesome! :D

More
5 years 2 months ago #334190 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic I have a LIGHTSABER
It looks great Ari. It probably could be easily made

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
5 years 2 months ago #334200 by Jhannuzs Ian
Replied by Jhannuzs Ian on topic I have a LIGHTSABER
You are the spark

Attachment Jedi-Blue-Spark.gif not found

♪ ♫ ♪
Jedi Master: Rosalyn J
Focus, discipline, integriteit, kennis en licht
My code:
The Force is all, I choose my Focus
Life includes suffering, I am Resilient
The Force include my imagination, I extract Wisdom and Harmony
Life includes adversity, I obtain Knowledge
I respect your Life, lets revitalize our Force while breathing
Attachments:

More
5 years 2 months ago #334310 by ZealotX
Replied by ZealotX on topic I have a LIGHTSABER
First of all. I don't know about anyone else but it was great seeing the joy you got from playing with your lightsaber. Secondly, it's not cheap but if you like that I recommend this Jedi Challenges. It's an Augmented Reality headset that comes with a lightsaber. You get "trained" and there are basically 3 different game modes. You have duels with people like the Inquisitor, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren. There's also a field commander mode where you place different units on a battle field. You can also fight waves of storm troopers where you actually have to deflect their blaster bolts back to them. And there's also Dejarik. You can do all of this in a standing or seated position. It's best to have as little light in the room as possible but its cool because everything is basically projected into your playing space. And when you turn your lightsaber on you actually see the blade extending out. I would almost consider it a must have for anyone who loves lightsaber combat. Oh and in the actually duels there's basically a certain position your blade needs to be in to block attacks. It can also tell you what kind of attack (what direction to cut in) to produce the most damage and open up combos. It's something a kid can do and have fun with and still win. But an adult taking it seriously; different story. You're actually fighting someone in POV so when to attack... when to defend... stance... all these things come into play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwD3t_mlRbU

Note: you do have to use your cell phone with this and you have to make sure your phone will work. And they do tend to get hot inside the headset after awhile. I don't know if turning the brightness down helps or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi