A Star Wars Jedi you relate too

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #284805 by
Replied by on topic A Star Wars Jedi you relate too
Just as some people also have said, I relate to an Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon Hybrid!
I very much love Obi-Wan from episode 3 and the way he trusts in the force and his teachings. I've also started to watch the clone wars animated series and find his methods very true to the Jedi and the ways of the Force.
Adding to this, I try to relate and steer myself to Qui-gon as I feel he takes on the traits of Obi-wan(or vice versa) but in a deeper understanding of the Force and how it lives and breathes in all of us.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #284841 by
Jacen Solo. He explored the Force and considered the perspectives of all the Force traditions known to the galaxy during his life.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #284844 by steamboat28
My answer to this will always be:
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by steamboat28.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #286147 by
For me Luke Skywalker will always be the jedi I will look up to, he was capable of fixing every single conflict his father created only guided by compassion and his jedi skills (developed during the movies and comic books). He passed the final test facing the Dark side and went far beyond his masters expectations when he solved all the problems and brought his father back to the light side. Let´s see what they decide to do with him in Episode VIII, but after reading everything about it on the web and specially after Mark Hamill statement saying that he did not like the twist they gave to the character, I don´t know what to believe anymore. Anyway, Luke Rocks!
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #287198 by
Well, a Jedi that I can relate to would be Mace Windu, has a temper, but is able to control it, and is always critical to different stories and listens to both sides before judging. Also the fact that he dares to speak his mind when something is not right.

More
6 years 9 months ago #287204 by TheDude
Jolee Bindo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSMuVU_WUI
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Jake Nislan

More
6 years 9 months ago #287207 by Albali Cometlast
Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars, just the best and more confident Jedi ever!
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Jake Nislan

More
6 years 9 months ago #287210 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic A Star Wars Jedi you relate too
Luke Skywalker.
At the beginning, he's a bratty teenager whining about going to toschi station for power converters. He keeps doing the wrong thing and tends to learn the hard way, losing a couple limbs along the way. In the end, he left quite a legacy that wasn't defined by mastering foofy and moot force tricks, but rather rebuilt the order he was a part of (in the books, lets see what he does in December).
He's realistic, multidimensional. Not an inhumanly calm person who gets it right and has a mystically perfect connection to the universe -
that's a flat character.

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, , Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #287216 by
I want to say Ezra from rebels. I see the way his character matures as the way I matured in life. Ezra went from being a cocky, self driven boy to a motivated and eager to learn young man. I feel like that is exactly how I was and could still act sometimes. He also has a bit of darkness in him that I can relate to but in the end (well, so far), he's out for good.

I would also think Ahsoka Tano, but Ezra fits me best, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 2 months ago #331965 by
Well we simulate lightsabers in sports such as Ludosport, I feel I am more of an Obi Wan because I both slightly look like episode 3 him and I duel like him I am very defensive

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi