A Star Wars Jedi you relate too

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #252216 by
Replied by on topic A Star Wars Jedi you relate too
If I could be like one of them I would want to be like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He is always learning and even tough he becomes a master jedi, he never stops trying to learn new things and stay true to himself. When he does something he is dedicated to it. He is also funny by moments and will always take time to teach others to do what is right. He sacrificed his life to save the others in ep 4. He his the best jedi model out there for me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #262658 by
For me it's a mix between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos. I aspire to be like Obi-Wan, but like Quinlan I sometimes fall to my darker inclinations.

Plus Quinlan is funny :P :P :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #262667 by
At this point of my life, I'm very much a cross between Episodes 1 & 2 Anakin. We want the world to be ideal and for everyone to get along, before understanding that it's not a realistic desire or goal, and that we can only do what we can to make things better--not perfect. We struggle to understand who we are and how we fit into this world with all these expectations surrounding us, making it harder to balance who we create ourselves to be and what others try to shape us to be. We get angry, restless, we lash out, we get so absorbed into what we want and how we feel that we forget to consider other people's feelings and the consequences of our actions. And we're so eager to prove ourselves and our moral code that we often rush into situations without much forethought of the appropriate course of action, and we end up making fools of ourselves instead of helping anyone. We also have a really hard time letting people go. Ultimately, we think we're decent human beings; we try to do right, but we have a long, long way ahead of us. We're willing to learn, even if we don't always like the lessons.

My goal is to be a mix between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon--patient and steadfast, but also not afraid to break convention and think differently.

More
7 years 5 months ago #262673 by Leah Starspectre
I relate to both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

My natural, actual self tends to be more Qui-Gon: passionate, a little bit of a renegade (though always for good) and instinctual. But I find I myself striving to be more like Obi-Wan - restrained (though still a bit of a maverick), introspective and idealistic. I think it's not a surprise that I'm drawn to them both, considering that one trained/learned from the other.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #262679 by
Who I used to be = Luke in A New Hope. "But I wanna be a Jedi! Pretty please!"

Who I'm like now = Annakin in Attack of the Clones. "I'm a Jedi. I know I'm better than this!"

Who I'll likely end up as = Qui-Gon. "Remember. Your focus determines your reality."

Who I want to be = Yoda. If you can be Yoda, always be Yoda.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

More
7 years 5 months ago #262709 by Brick
What I aspire to be = an Obi-wan/Jedi Knight Luke hybrid.

What I actually am = a blind, semi-sober Rahm Kota.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 5 months ago #262711 by MadHatter
I seek to emulate Qui Gon.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 1 month ago #278478 by
The cinematic Jedi I wish to emulate and can relate to is Plo Koon (Resperator and goggles dude). His general calmness and love for life, whatever form it comes in, is a quality I wish to employ every day.

Also, his voice is pretty awesome. :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #279120 by
Mace Windu

There is an anger in me, there is no doubt. Many a time have we met on angers terms. Til this day even, though not as often. The trick is to greet the anger. Find out where it comes from. What it does. Learn how to diffuse it or find it. Now anger has lost much of it's grasp. Mace Windu is the man.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: Bad link

More
6 years 10 months ago #284797 by ghost of the mist
I wish to be as Luke from episodes 4-6. Learn through mistake even fatel ones. I do wish to be a master as Obi wan Kenobi and qui-gon-jinn both are a inspiration to me. In my old age I wish to have the wisdom as Yoda.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi