Which lightsaber colour should i use

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #159670 by
Im thinkning of getting a ultrasaber light saber and i cant decide which colour i should use. Does anyone have and cool ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #159677 by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKaWcpyBdY

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 6 months ago #159698 by RyuJin
Mine's adegan silver...but I can make it any color I want....I just prefer silver...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #159853 by
My favorite color is green so I wanted to go with that for mine, but there was a sale going on that made buying Obi-Wan's cheaper (yes, I bought a ForceFX replica. It's my second because it goes on my display wall in my living room. I also have replica weapons from other movies so a movie replica lightsaber seemed to fit that best.) So my jedi one is blue. (when I say 'jedi one' it's because I also have the replica of Darth Maul's because the double ended was super cool to me. lol)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #160078 by
If you're like me, and you have friends that play rough, get the heavy-duty dueling blades. I have a pair; my first was a very simple hilt and Guardian Blue light, and my second is a more intricate hilt (a customized Bellicose model) with Consular Green light. Lots of fun back-yard sparring. :laugh:

Go with whatever color you feel represents you the best. There are some quizzes lying around the internet that may help. I ultimately chose Consular Green for myself because the type of fictional Jedi that I identified with the most use that color.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #160092 by
Somebody please speak to my wife, so i can get one :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #160776 by
Doomeniek,