The Jedi Code explained

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353378 by
The Jedi Code explained was created by
Hello, I know i haven't posted in a long time. But I am back with a new post. You see, as a Jedi Initiate I personally focus on the Jedi Code, as a way to focus on my path. That is why I want to share my opinion and explain the Code, as I read on the "The Jedi Path: A manual for students of The Force", every day we must ask ourselves, do I understand it? (I will use the longer version, as it is the one i focus on)
There is no emotion, there is peace.
This prin­ciple guides all meditations and interactions with all others. They shall not come from the emotions but from peace. Remember you are an empty vessel filled with The Force and The Force guides you, don't let the emotions cloud your thinking.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
The Jedi path is a path that brings knowledge, spend time learning new things.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
Passion is a way to attachment, a Jedi must act dispassionately and let go of personal obsessions such as money or love.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
A Jedi does not destroy nor create chaos, you must see how all life is united by the power of The Force.
There is no death, there is the Force
No one dies, we are part of an energy greater than ourselves and, we remain part of The Force.

Thanks for reading this, comment your thoughts down and may The Force be with you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #353380 by Carlos.Martinez3
I love codes. They are a part of life. We all have some type of code from day one we all keep close.
I found our code to be helpful in every day life.

Off - the - line ... this stuff works.
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/123569-a-modern-day-jeddist-book-of-change-a-shepards-journal
There’s a Monday post every week I try to get out too-
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/115769-the-block?start=0

Been posting there since 2016... all new and current - at least I try.

Ous codes make our inside stuff.
As above, so below - or...
As within, so without - or...
GIGO

How , we apply - and where - that’s to each of us to decide. A gift from the Force.

The things I like about codes is the ability to use them as tools and forms.

Personally - I mediate on this code :
Emotion - yet Peace
Ignorance - yet Knowlagde
Passion yet Serenity
Chaos yet Harmony
Death yet the Force

The “yet “code lol
The Yet code gives ME room to apply it generously.
Applying it is like putting a fulcrum of yet on the two things I need balance on. Even better is when I get to apply it to other things - like order yet unorder or full yet empty - get the flow? Codes can be suggestions , rules - forms - ways - paths or even a idea - they can even be worth passing, like fire.

Give the code some time and see where and how they DIRECTLY influence some things.
Thank you for sharing. I hope in sharing WITH you we can have that many more codes and ideas present rather than opposing.

Balance

Every balance is different
Codes help

Big time

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi