Is dowsing real?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #202460 by
Replied by on topic Is dowsing real?
I believe in many things and that there are certain types of energy around, around the world. The issue for me is that I like to mix science and magic, so here's my explanation. The world is full of energy, just as it is filled with water, fire, earth and air. If a person can say where there is water, she sure can feel it in many places, not only underground, but in people and food, which makes me think: if she can feel it everywhere, many things can cause certain interference in their perception; for example, his skill would be useless near the sea. On the other hand I do not doubt that this is impossible, but it is perhaps a technique that enables the use of skill and for all this to work you have to have both. Another fact we can not forget is that the Earth's basement is filled with water, so full that in some places it reaches the surface, that is, the likelihood of you finding water is great.
In my view, if you can do this, is a skill that you should work as well as it is possible to find water, you might find another purpose for this ability. I will not judge if this is real or not, I say only if it is likely or not. If I had that ability, I like to me by the evidence, trying to detect water and proving my technique through a scientific methodology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi