Items Needed:
2 candles - one black and one white,
tooth pick,
salt,
black marker & paper,
food & drink for you and the goddess,
incense,
garden spade or spoon or heat-proof pot,
spring water with a pinch of salt in it.

The Rite:
Carve in the black candle on one side the word \"Heal.\" On the other side \"RAPE\" with a circle and a line through it . On the white candle your going to carve \"HEALING LOVE OF GODDESS.\" Save for later.
Sit down and write what happened to you in black marker. Put all the hurt, hate and anger and how you feel on that paper. If you cry, let the tears fall on the paper. This is what your going to be offering to the Dark Mother to be burned with the black candle. You need to do this before you take your bath.

((Ritual Bath)):
Take a ritual bath with ¼ Cup salt and some kind of special oil or herbs like sage. This Bath is ment to remove any negtavity from other people you been around and purify yourself. Light incense & the black candle and place it somewhere you can see it. If you fell angry, blow out the candle and hold the candle with both hands squeezing all your hate and sadness into that candle; dont break it.. release your negativity... A little bit Before 10 a.m. or just a bit after...
ON Dark Moon Bring the following with you:
Spring water with salt, offering food and drink, offering to you, paper wiht black writing, black candle, spoon to dig a hole in the earth, lighter or matches, salt, and the white candle. Bring something that can mark your circle like four big stones that form an equal plus sign.
Go to a field and cast a cirlce of protection for yourself. (\"I now cast this circle of power to protect me in my darkest hour, to encircle the towers threefold within, the power in me I do hold.\")
Find a stick and use it to draw a cirlce around the outside edge of the place you marked as your corlce edge. See a blue light come from teh end of the wand. Focus all your energy. Start in the east and walk three times counter clockwise. When finished, wave wand over the air in your circle; all above is sacred. Wave wand over ground; all below is sacred. This circle is now rightfully cast. Smack your hand on the ground 3 times. Say \"So mote it be.\" Spread salt in your circle to bless the area for the spirits, along with just a bit of spring water in each quarter.

Call the elements to help you out:
Go to the North and say, \"Elemental of the North of dark caves and green fields, I call you to this circle to aid me in my healing this darkest day. Lend your healing to this spell work. Blessed be.
In the West say: Elemental of the West, of oceans blue, cold and deep, I call you to this circle to aid me in my healing this darkest day. Lend your healing to this spell work. Blessed be.
In The South say: Elemental of the South, of passion and flame, I call you to this circle to aid me in my healing this darkest day. Lend your healing to this spell work. Blessed be.
In The East say: Elemental of th East, of winds of change, I call you to this circle to aid me in my healing this darkest day. Lend your healing to this spell work. Blessed be.

Call Goddess:
To the Goddess: Light black candle \"Dark Mother Hecate, I call you forth to this circle rightfully cast and blessed to hold your presents. Invocation-Say: \"Dear mothers of wisdom and grace, I invite you here to ask your help. I refuse this Energy of violation of my body sexualy and choose to banish it, I leave in your hands the punishment of this violation of my body and ask instead for joy and peace of mind. Help me in my work tonight, Kali , Kwan Yin & Hecate\" (scream there names three times).
Dig a hole in the earth. Read the paper to the goddesses and tell them what happend. Light the paper from the black candle and stick in the hole. Say \"I burn the darkness and pain from my body.\" Pour spring water on the ashes and say \"I cleanse my body with all the love and light of the goddess within me to help me heal.\" Then drink the rest of the water. Ask them to empower the white candle with their love and healing, hold it to them. Take a break and eat just a bit of something.
Last sprinkle just a bit of salt and water on food for the goddesses and say \"As my thank you I do leave this offering in your names. Blessed be.\" You may stay in the circle or take it down.
Say thank you to all the elements for their help; that they may leave if they need to go; say hail and fair well, blessed be.

Now bury your black candle in the earth and break your circle. \"I now break this circle to let the universal energy to do my will. Blessed be. Make a slicking motion in the air to break the circle near the border... all done...
- Submitted by Healing From Rape

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi