Library - Grabbag of Occult Literature 1

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12591 by
Wow. This is a truly amazing list! Maybe someday I will get through it all. ;) Thank you for sharing!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12609 by
Okay, since this is considered the Grabbag, does anyone have their own opinion for getting started in Magick?

More
16 years 1 month ago #12615 by Garm
I have a funny (weired) story...I said in an earlier post that my Wicca books were lost...lent and never returned...all true.

But this past Saturday morning I walked into my basement rec room and on the foozeball table there were five books, Wicca; A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner, Living Wicca; A further Guide for the Solitary Practioner By Scott Cunningham, Faery Wicca- books one and two; Theory & magick, and Shamanic Practices of the Cunning Arts by Kisa Stepanich, and a copy of necronomicon (which I never had the chance to read yet). No one in the house said that they put them there. These are some of my missng books, my notes are on the pages ...wow... and I have been missing them for some years...and two moves as well.

Talk about strange.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12622 by
hmm, sign??? and i would recommend reading the Necromomicon, i am almost done. It is very interesting. I don't want to say i believe everything but it is worded rather interestingly. Heck, i have't even finish reading my bible, lol. I am also going to be looking for some of the older books on Demonolatry as soon as i get some money.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #17356 by
Wow, that's great!
Can't wait to take a look!

Christina Krantz
Pagan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #27484 by
Hi, I noticed this post and thought I'd check it out, it seems the link is dead, is there any chance that there is a new link or a way to access these, I'd love to read alot of them, though I would not consider myself pagen anymore, I doubt very little of the possibilities and am always looking to learn more. Thanks in advance, hope I'm not being rude by asking this :-)

More
14 years 3 months ago #27485 by Br. John
I have all this somewhere. Give me a few days since it's probably on one of the external hard drives sitting up on the shelf.

Founder of The Order

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 3 months ago #27489 by RyuJin
isn't the necronomicon also known as \"the book of the dead\"?....part of me has wanted to read it, i've read other wiccan texts because i had a friend that was wiccan and i wanted to understand his views..

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #27497 by
I would also like to put my name in the hat for some extra reading,necronomicon sounds like a great rear if for nothing more than a nod to another Campbell,Bruce...lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #27502 by
If memory serves me correctly - you ought to be able to stumble across the book of the dead online by searching with egyptology sites too - but your local library ought to be able to find it for you.

If i locate a pdf version - i'll link/post it it here (more for the to do list :lol:).

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi