A calling or a choice?

More
02 Mar 2019 02:11 - 02 Mar 2019 02:14 #335044 by Lykeios
Replied by Lykeios on topic A calling or a choice?
It's both!

I could have chosen something different. But I chose to heed the call as I didn't fancy the potential consequences.

Imagine your mother is calling to you from across the house. Sure, you have the option to ignore it, but you will most likely face consequences if you do. ;)

"I sae rantingly, an sae dauntingly, sae wantonly gaed he. He played a tune and he danced all aroond below the gallows tree."

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -Zhuangzi
Last edit: 02 Mar 2019 02:14 by Lykeios.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2019 18:09 #335799 by Tealth
Replied by Tealth on topic A calling or a choice?
Coming originally from a Christian background and finding solace and meaning in pagan practice, I have found that the unconscious will guide you to where you belong. That being said the unconscious also gets it wrong too.

If you feel drawn to paganism, give it a try. It's not always for everyone but, it's your choice in the end. There is nothing say, "No!!! YOU BELONG TO US NOW AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!" I have known people who have taken a hiatus from the pagan tradition for years then came back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.