If others thought you were a God...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #301810 by
I am Kyrin... I am Goddess, because Goddess is everything and I am an integral part of that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #301821 by JamesSand

Our Goddess of Excel?

Whoever she is, she is a fickle mistress, and in order for even her most devout clergy to keep her favour, a G3 Imac must be sacrificed upon an alter of graph paper every blood moon.

She also encourages throat punching hipsters, and people who use OpenOffice.

I don't claim to understand her will, only to serve it.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #301823 by Adder
Hmm, based on my early spiritual experiences in life, I'd have to go with Bhramari and Aristaeus. The feminine aspect being Bhramari, goddess of flying bitey things, who are all just really misunderstood and would prefer to get on doing their own thing. And the masculine one, Aristaeus, who might have founded feminism through fathering (perhaps) Hecate!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #301824 by
I'm pretty certain if I was a god, I'd be something along these lines.

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #301827 by

Arisaig wrote: I'm pretty certain if I was a god, I'd be something along these lines.

...ummm... a fire penis? :evil:

More
6 years 6 months ago #301828 by rugadd
Likely an Eastern Warrior Monk who attained divinity.

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #301829 by

Kit wrote: Do we have a Goddess of the Stars?

I would want to be the Goddess of the Stars, or at least the Greek muse of the stars, Urania. When I visited the Colosseum in Rome years ago, there was an exhibit of statues in one of the corridors. I had a transformative experience when I saw the statue of Urania, her bare marble arm outstretched, a globe in her hand. In my mind for a long time after, I styled myself as Urania. When I walked through the English countryside with a notebook in hand, I thought of myself as creating worlds upon worlds without end, like the globe that Urania held. For awhile I had a blog called "Star Muse." I think I feel so deeply connected with Urania because gazing at the stars and feeling my own power as a human striding beneath them has been very important to me. Before I ever saw the statue of Urania, I made a habit of looking up at Orion every night, wherever I was in the world. I remember camping in the woods in high school and suddenly realizing that the stars I was looking at were the same stars that humans have looked at and wondered about for thousands of years.

More
6 years 6 months ago #301831 by Rosalyn J
I wanna be the goddess of the woods/forest

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 6 months ago #301833 by Lykeios Little Raven

Kit wrote: haha I think it'd be fun to play with this. I know this was originally aimed at others picking out aspects but in lieu of that, what about we picking our own out? Who here is our God of CAT5? Our Goddess of Excel? Our Lord of Paint? Lady of the Weights? Do we have a Goddess of the Stars? God of the Kitchen? Father of Words? Mother of Beasts?

What's your passion? What part of the Divine shines through you? If you were part of a pantheon, what would your aspects be?

I bet you can guess what I am ;)

Warning: Spoiler!

Now, what about you? :D

Haha! That does look like fun! And since no one is playing the game in the OP...

Warning: Spoiler!

Hahaha. That WAS fun! Thanks, Kit!

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135