Give A Compliment

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #99147 by
Replied by on topic Re: Give A Compliment
To Brenna

I've only recently met you. However, I wish to compliment you because of your strong participation and good questions. First, you seem to be a pretty active partipant in forum discussions and shoutbox comments. You add a lot of life to this Temple, as does everyone else who participates here regularly. Also, I realized that you ask good questions and are open to others opinions. When we had our talk about politics in the chat, you were willing to listen to my "at least somewhat" slanted political views. You never rejected them or pushed them away. You listened and came up with your own conclusions, which is a strength of yours.

Keep up the good work!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by . Reason: typo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #99148 by
Replied by on topic Re: Give A Compliment
To Connor Lidell

I knew you for quite some time already. In fact, I remember that not so long ago, your were called "Riddle Nox". Well, any way, I'd like to compliment you.

I admire your casual attitude. You don't always answer a question seriously. You take a witty or humorous approach to answering, and you seem like an overall positive person to me. You also have a few responsibilities here at TOTJO, which I feel you handle, well, responsibly! Being a licensed minister is an achievement and a duty, after all.

My compliments to you, Connor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi