The Grateful Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #333213 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
I am so happy to rid myself of toxic people and bring some peace to my friends.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #333286 by
Love my job. Today was a fun day. Got to do some new stuff - learn some new skills, add some new experiences. Also got to do the things I love in my work, per the usual. My dog joined me for half the day. Good for him to get out. Next time he may get to meet the "monsters". See how he does with the pack.

Overall - for this moment - I love life. I am happy. I literally have one complaint and it is about my stupid phone which is a minor thing and a great source for testing my Jedi traits. lol Wonderful people in my life, great job, and travel plans this year which I thoroughly look forward to. Gratitude is easy right now. Being a Jedi is easy right now - aside from my phone. So I am using this time to cultivate the reserve. That deep well of calm and patience within. Because nothing lasts forever - this too shall pass - and I want to be ready to face those unforeseen difficulties with the heart and focus of a Jedi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 weeks ago #334499 by
Tough day today. Not how I wanted to start off the week. Two things to be thankful for. First being that I did just get back from a cruise to Mexico. Got to meet some 49er players and have a pretty chill time. So definitely something to appreciate and be thankful for. I had a good time. But more importantly, on this testing day, is to be thankful for my job (continually it seems). Due to my work I am able to handle this unexpected financial cost. I am not lost, without resources, or unable to shoulder this mark of stupidity on my part. It still hurts, it still is no fun, but I am not in any dire straights or dark hole with no apparent exit. And that is something I am truly grateful for.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #334725 by Ambert The Traveller
Thanks guys for being still here, even when I only come back every few days or weeks or so. Thanks TOTJO for being a place I keep coming back to! And thanks, IP, for keeping me engaged and persistent in thinking things through, and eventually even getting me to take the effort to express the outcomes in my journal. Thank you for the opportunity to do this even in the little time that I currently have left after pursuing all these necessities and priorities of daily life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Malicious

More
4 years 7 months ago #340576 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Grateful Thread
I am grateful for life, it's ups downs it predictability and absolute randomness.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 4 months ago #345206 by Kobos
This thread!

And the right to speak one's mind.

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345215 by
Jerry Garcia's existence, without which this thread title would not be humorous in a referential sense.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345264 by
What a great thread - thanks. I'm grateful for each time I take a breath, for little joys I see every day like my dog or a kindness shown to another, for the internet so I can be part of a great group (yes, I know at the moment I am still a guest - patience I must have), for the wonderful people in this group, for my coworkers even though they don't want me to help them with projects, for coffee and tea. So many things - it will be fun to read this topic. I have a gratitude journal that I write in (almost daily). Today I can add - for the grateful thread :)

More
4 years 4 months ago #345722 by Kobos
I am pretty grateful for the services either public or private that are provided by the country I live in.

MF DOOM Books of War

Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 3 months ago #347104 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Gratitude Log
Hi Everyone

Thanks to a video from Proteus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPPPFqsECz0

I have been inspired to create a gratitude log. But I don't want to do it alone. I'd like to spend some time each day sharing what we are grateful for .

I'll start
1. I am grateful for meditation
2. I am grateful for rest
3. I am grateful for friends
4, I am grateful I feel better
5. I am grateful for chicken soup

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm, Kobos, Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135