My plans.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104812 by
My plans. was created by
When I get rich enough, I mean like maybe one day getting thirty to forty grand. I'm going to buy the house of my dreams, and I'm going to buy a restaurant. I've already got an idea for a giant food challenge. It's intentionally so eclectic, people will not help but to feel repulsed by it. I would gladly accept cool ideas for recipes, and give you credit for it. Being an aauthor wouldn't be enough to just put the bacon on the table, so thus a restaurant.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104825 by
Replied by on topic My plans.
Souds like a good plan, If it is really what you want, I say go for it, start changing the "When I get rich enough, I mean like maybe one day " for something more specific (NOT robbing a bank ;) ).

Personally, I think I would pass on that kind of food you describe :sick:

But who knows, nowadays innovation in the food sector is allready somewhat crazy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104826 by

JORIZQUI wrote: But who knows, nowadays innovation in the food sector is allready somewhat crazy.

I work voluntarily as an apprentice in a kitchen where we cook for other students when they have this special dinner event called "sittning". One of the chefs do a lot of things that can be seen as slightly crazy, he once added soda to his marinade! Must say it tasted good though.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104829 by
Hahahaha, soda? really?

There is a famous chef here in spain who serves "tortilla de patata" in a martini glass.

The only problem is the real tortilla looks like this: http://sehaceasi.com/wp-content/uploads/tortilla-de-patata.jpg

So I don't know what to think about the strange liquid this man calls deconstructed tortilla or something like that.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #104890 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic My plans.
I was going to do something similar when I got rich enough... Now if I can just find a job and pay $30k student loans, I'll be off to a good start 25 years later...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #105084 by
LMBO! Now that's funny. So what college did you go to? I know UNK, UNL, and UNO all have such a price tag, but that's just around Nebraska.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #105085 by
Also, the eclectic food challenge'll be the ONLY thing as eclectic as what I was describing. The restaurant will be a steakhouse.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #105183 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic My plans.

Amos_Tzao wrote: LMBO! Now that's funny. So what college did you go to? I know UNK, UNL, and UNO all have such a price tag, but that's just around Nebraska.

University of Colorado

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #105209 by
No kidding? Some relatives of mine used to live in Pueblo CO.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi