Developing tk/pk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257127 by
Replied by on topic Developing tk/pk
[.[/quote]
No thanks. Your attitude in this thread combined with Khaos' incredibly more mature responses tells me all I need to know.[/quote]

Just in case you change your mind

http://www.forceacademy.co.uk/forum2/

Over there is a much better place for open vigorous opinionated discussion and won't hijack this thread anymore..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257147 by
Sorry, Khaos, apparently I am that dense. :unsure:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257152 by

Connor L. wrote: Sorry, Khaos, apparently I am that dense. :unsure:

Well as many claim on this thread, if you just try and "believe" you are not that dense you can develop the ability to overcome that! :silly: :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #257153 by

Connor L. wrote: Sorry, Khaos, apparently I am that dense. :unsure:

Well, then, not that you have been in this thread, that excuse will no longer work.

Still, to claim someone doesnt have the whole story is to invite the question to what that is.

To not supply it, and still play the fool, is teasing.

You could have simplified it as well as I did, or knowing it really has no place here, remained silent on it, especially if you were not willing to divulge the whole story. The way you left it implies something much bigger than it actually is. Or a relevance that it actually doesnt have to this thread, and website.

So then, either you are poor at manipulation, or are continuing to play the fool(as I have left you no other option really), but regardless, now you know either way, and so do others.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257168 by
Sorry for the tangents RyuJin.

More
7 years 6 months ago #258589 by Loudzoo
Replied by Loudzoo on topic Developing tk/pk
I came across this video today and remembered this thread. There appears to be some quite good science going on here which seem to confirm some variants of the phenomena raised in this discussion. Would be interested to hear what people think of the evidence presented. The video is 40 mins long but well worth it whether you are skeptical or otherwise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJkFh1-5Yw

I am generally skeptical of such claims and evidence - but there does appear to be something going on here and in my opinion further research is warranted.

The Librarian
Knight of TOTJO: Initiate Journal , Apprentice Journal , Knight Journal , Loudzoo's Scrapbook
TM: Proteus
Knighted Apprentices: Tellahane , Skryym
Apprentices: Squint , REBender
Master's Thesis: The Jedi Book of Life
If peace cannot be maintained with honour, it is no longer peace . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Zenchi

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #258590 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Developing tk/pk
Thank you for posting Loudzoo! I've got his book "Supernormal" on my to read list, the pile is becoming quite large. I made mention of it to Ryu, don't know if he's read it it. I'd heard his name first dropped from Magister Nemo from the Church of Satan's Council of Nine. Their well known for being rational open minded skeptics, and they've made positive mention of Radin on several occasions. Self exploration is required for anyone sinserely interested in probing this any deeper.

http://www.iacworld.org/podcast-dean-radins-latest-book-is-supernormal-science-yoga-and-the-evidence-for-extraordinary-psychic-abilities/

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Loudzoo

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258601 by
It's great to see summer opening up their minds it wasn't too long ago in our past that the greatest minds of the time thought that the world was flat

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258602 by
It's great to see some opening up their minds it wasn't too long ago in our past that the greatest minds of the time thought that the world was flat

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258604 by
From my very limited knowledge all I can say is not all is As It Seems

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi