Developing tk/pk

More
7 years 7 months ago #256799 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Developing tk/pk

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Seriously? It was respectfully asked if contrary opinions would be entertained and that was approved. So that was embarked upon. So now why this discussion on what is appropriate to counter the original content?

Will PM :)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #256806 by
Replied by on topic Developing tk/pk
this is a very interesting and this is why i was led here. i am Joining to find other force users
i have personally used the force to throw a ball over a 100 yard to break a window with out touching it.
start large fires, and other things most people will say is impossible . and yes about half of the things people with me have seen.
i have not used it in about 3 years i have been to stressed to concentrate with life if the here and now.
peace and wellness to all

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #256932 by
"People are becoming hesitant to express their views here for fear of being ridiculed by the two of you. Enjoy it while it lasts, because this too shall pass boys..."

Typical BS for them. Expressing an opinion is one thing, intolerance and asserting your's as the only correct view will is another.

Go back to your dark place where you can feel superior.

"if they dont like something that challenges their worldview they can possibly complain enough to make it go away."

Where have I seen this before...... Who or where would such a technique be used? It seems so familiar....
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #256933 by

forceuser wrote: this is a very interesting and this is why i was led here. i am Joining to find other force users
i have personally used the force to throw a ball over a 100 yard to break a window with out touching it.
start large fires, and other things most people will say is impossible . and yes about half of the things people with me have seen.
i have not used it in about 3 years i have been to stressed to concentrate with life if the here and now.
peace and wellness to all

Can you stop the violence in the Middle East? That would be noble.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257025 by
Great question can you stop the violent in the Middle East I asked that question and be patient with the answer please
If you came home and fed your son a piece of bread he would say thank you if your son is had not eating any food for a week and you gave him that same piece of bread he may start to cry and say thank you . the more oppression and hardship the more love and compassion is shown. And thus the force feels it and also yearns for it to know and understand the feeling of love and to be needed

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #257042 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Developing tk/pk
I dont quite understand Forceuser and what he's stated here, probably dont agree with it either, (Rickie you made me bust out laughing btw) if someone is going to respond to him or whats been stated, lol, please dont be a total arse about it. Thanks...lol

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257050 by
I apologize class I think I stumbled upon the wrong website
No more comments from me
Just for laughs what's the difference between a terrorist Rebel and a freedom fighter trying to restore order
Lol
It's who wins . Of course

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #257051 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Developing tk/pk

forceuser wrote: I apologize class I think I stumbled upon the wrong website
No more comments from me
Just for laughs what's the difference between a terrorist Rebel and a freedom fighter trying to restore order
Lol
It's who wins . Of course

Going to p.m. you so not to derail this thread anymore than I already have in the past...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Zenchi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #257053 by

Zenchi wrote: I dont quite understand Forceuser and what he's stated here, probably dont agree with it either, (Rickie you made me bust out laughing btw) if someone is going to respond to him or whats been stated, lol, please dont be a total arse about it. Thanks...lol

See, that is the difference between respect, and none.

I wouldnt deign to respond to Forceuser at all.

Neither did Gisteron.

Think about that for a second.

What people consider "Being a total arse" these days, is fairly petty, and people have little to no idea what respect is.

More
7 years 7 months ago #257064 by sNe1a
Replied by sNe1a on topic Developing tk/pk
I have LOTS to contribute on this very fascinating subject. :)

Psychokinesis is an umbrella term for many many types of mind influence abilities. We all have this ability and we all can develop it. All it takes is time, practice, patience and simply believing that you can do it.
From what I know, there is:

Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate physical matter.
I don't yet have much on this subject (although I do practice it.) but this video tutorial is very good and trustworthy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmkKWFIqC0
Some of you may recognize him from the TOTJO Saturday Hangouts ;)

Datakinesis - The ability to manipulate virtual data.
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-tests/telekinesis-test.php
Move this meter in any direction. When it moves in one direction focus on it moving in that direction. Basically, that is what Datakinesis is. Probably the most easy type of PK there is. I often practice this one as well.

Geokinesis - The ability to manipulate earth matter, such as stone, dirt, etc.
I'm not this far yet, so I cannot provide this much info... :(

Organic Telekinesis - The ability to manipulate organic matter.

Aerokinesis - The ability to manipulate the air around you and/or the weather.

Pyrokinesis - The ability to manipulate fire or a flame.

Hydrokinesis - The ability to manipulate water.

Omnikinesis - The ability to manipulate anything and everything.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me :)

Also I have a forum set up, PM me if you want the link :)

- sNe1a

Oof

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi