Developing tk/pk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #259731 by
Replied by on topic Developing tk/pk

forceuser wrote: this is a very interesting and this is why i was led here. i am Joining to find other force users
i have personally used the force to throw a ball over a 100 yard to break a window with out touching it.
start large fires, and other things most people will say is impossible . and yes about half of the things people with me have seen.
i have not used it in about 3 years i have been to stressed to concentrate with life if the here and now.
peace and wellness to all

Ahh, I was confused for a bit as to what you were speaking of. I had to go back and reread this thread and I found this. Is this what you are referring to? Seems to me like you are making claims about your ability to harness "a force" (presumably outside of science?) and manipulate matter directly by means other than what we commonly see? You also say you have not used it in about 3 years. So why is it that if you have this amazing power that you can use to literally bypass the very laws of physics themselves, you do not practice it on a daily basis - even, dare I say, make it the center point most consuming aspect of your life? Or am I misunderstanding something and these are just "funny stories" that were never meant to be taken seriously?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259733 by
I thought maybe that's why I was led to this site to find other people to train with

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259734 by
The ideal situation is if I could get paid to train the challenges I have a lot of mouths to feed where I live

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259738 by

forceuser wrote: The ideal situation is if I could get paid to train the challenges I have a lot of mouths to feed where I live

That would definitely be a cool job to have! First, though, I would think any potential student would like to have some sort of empirical evidence that you could actually do the things you have said you can do and that you could teach these techniques to others. Is that something you are willing and/or able to do?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259741 by
Yes everything is real real real no books no movies

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259743 by
Let me work on that for a few days and I will get back with you

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259745 by
Hello :)
If anybody's interested, I have made a tutorial on how to do telekinesis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwyNqabAWtM

More
7 years 6 months ago #259791 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Developing tk/pk

forceuser wrote: I don't think anybody's change their mind
I believe if you've never seen or experienced it it's impossible for you to understand or believe
but if you've done it experienced it or seen it it may be a little more likely for you to believe it

Funny how we never see anyone apply this logic to anything real. You ask about gravity and they drop their pen. You ask about air, and they blow a sheet or dust. You ask about electricity and they switch on the lights. You ask about radio waves and they call a cell phone. But then if you ask about magic, suddenly it's "impossible to understand or believe" through showing by someone else, for it must be experienced personally and subjectively. In other words, we are talking about make-belief.
Well, people can make-believe all kinds of things, including self-contradictory ones, and they do, and they murder each other over it, too. I reject that kind of self-deception and choose to be honest with myself and others instead. To each their own though...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #259811 by

Gisteron wrote:

forceuser wrote: I don't think anybody's change their mind
I believe if you've never seen or experienced it it's impossible for you to understand or believe
but if you've done it experienced it or seen it it may be a little more likely for you to believe it

Funny how we never see anyone apply this logic to anything real. You ask about gravity and they drop their pen. You ask about air, and they blow a sheet or dust. You ask about electricity and they switch on the lights. You ask about radio waves and they call a cell phone. But then if you ask about magic, suddenly it's "impossible to understand or believe" through showing by someone else, for it must be experienced personally and subjectively. In other words, we are talking about make-belief.
Well, people can make-believe all kinds of things, including self-contradictory ones, and they do, and they murder each other over it, too. I reject that kind of self-deception and choose to be honest with myself and others instead. To each their own though...

This is kind of why I decided on TOJO, to get over those false beliefs. Mine weren't so much spiritual, but more like fear, anxiety, and failure. I was creating the same kind of false world and false justifications for myself. But a delusion is a delusion. So, I while I won't fault anyone for wanting to believe... I think that if you can't be honest with yourself when confronted with the facts, logic, and reality then you are going to have a very long and hard road to being a Jedi.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #259824 by
To be clear I do believe in reality I have physically beat many highly trained martial artists I have been in the United States military jumped out of planes repelled graduated from the Sheriff's Department earned a contractor's license and real estate license to name a few
Yes I have been highly trained in reality
All I can tell you is this if all you believe in is what you can touch with your hands you have a longer way to becoming a Jedi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi