Nimrod Socialism

More
02 Jun 2017 15:35 #286069 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Nimrod Socialism

Arisaig wrote: I legit worry about you. I honestly don't know if this is trolling or a cry for help at this point. I'm here if you need to chat.[/color]


Agreed, if you need help all you must do is ask

So, beyond that though I am in for the rebellion, is there a sign up sheet of do I just kinda hop in when the time feels right. I will no longer slaughter the plants of the mighty master and shall only eat tuna since this will be the only thing left for me to eat. I will not be another brick in the wall, I will not be dragged down by the stone, I will keep on talking, I will be at a loss for words, I will look to where the grass is greener with high hopes. I will be the Division Bell, build The Wall, hunt the Animals, become The Piper at the Gates, deliver the Saucer Full of Reason, I will succeed at the Ummagumma, I will ask for More, approach the Atom Heart Mother, I will Meddle, look for a place Obscured By Clouds, light The Darkside of The Moon, experience A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, rejoin the Endless River, and finally Wish You Were Here (not in chronological order.....). So is the way set by Waters of Rogers, Gilmoure of Davids and the Floyda of the Pinks as they traversed the great studio to leave us entire discographies of their own prophecy.

Sorry, I couldn't help it...........

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Senan, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2017 20:48 #287152 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism

Arisaig wrote:

Heavenly Warrior wrote: I think I might know who Darth Jar Jar symbolizes. Does anyone here speak Russian? Why the Hell does Moscow have a picture of me defeating Demon Medvedev or Vladimir Palpatine? The 1999 Russian apartment bombings might have been a false flag. The Heavenly Warrior will confront the Beast when his vision becomes clear. He will arrive on a red-eye from Whitehorse Canada. You can't win Darth Demon. If you strike me down, then The Heavenly Warrior shall become more powerful than George of Cappadocia. The Heavenly Warrior has the Sword of Damocles. If you want it, then come and get it.


I... I can't even anymore. Sources please? I'd love to see this picture of you defeating... well, someone you are both very specific about and yet are apparently confused about whom they are.

And whom will arrive on a "red-eye" (I think the medical term is pink eye btw) from Whitehorse Canada? You or the Beast?

"If you strike me down, the Heavenly Warrior will become more powerful..." wait... aren't you the Heavenly Warrior? So are you speaking first or third person?

Honestly, I'm trying to follow this narrative, but it's long devolved into just... ramblings would give it to much credit tbh, so ... ravings?

I legit worry about you. I honestly don't know if this is trolling or a cry for help at this point. I'm here if you need to chat.

The Heavenly Warrior sometimes speaks in the third person. I am a Warriors fan, but what is your opinion? Cavs in 7?

What is your opinion of Macron? Global Socialist, hero, or another Rothschild puppet?

The Heavenly Warrior will arrive in Moscow on April 23rd, 2020. I will arrive from above. People of Moscow, I am not George of Cappadocia! I am the Heavenly Warrior!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

flagspot.net/flags/ru-mow.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2017 21:05 #287158 by Senan
Replied by Senan on topic Nimrod Socialism

Kobos wrote:

Arisaig wrote: I legit worry about you. I honestly don't know if this is trolling or a cry for help at this point. I'm here if you need to chat.[/color]


Agreed, if you need help all you must do is ask

So, beyond that though I am in for the rebellion, is there a sign up sheet of do I just kinda hop in when the time feels right. I will no longer slaughter the plants of the mighty master and shall only eat tuna since this will be the only thing left for me to eat. I will not be another brick in the wall, I will not be dragged down by the stone, I will keep on talking, I will be at a loss for words, I will look to where the grass is greener with high hopes. I will be the Division Bell, build The Wall, hunt the Animals, become The Piper at the Gates, deliver the Saucer Full of Reason, I will succeed at the Ummagumma, I will ask for More, approach the Atom Heart Mother, I will Meddle, look for a place Obscured By Clouds, light The Darkside of The Moon, experience A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, rejoin the Endless River, and finally Wish You Were Here (not in chronological order.....). So is the way set by Waters of Rogers, Gilmoure of Davids and the Floyda of the Pinks as they traversed the great studio to leave us entire discographies of their own prophecy.

Sorry, I couldn't help it...........


But if you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!? How can you have any pudding if you don't EAT YOUR MEAT?!? :silly:

per fraternitate consurgamus
Knight | Councillor | Sergeant At Arms | Licensed Minister
Apprentices: vladucard , ThomasWFaulkner , Kyrin Wyldstar
IP/Apprenticeship Journal | Seminary Journal | Degree Journal | Senan's Health Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2017 23:04 #287178 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Nimrod Socialism
I don't eat meat..........and so I don't get any pudding, cake though lots of cake. :)

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2017 23:12 #287181 by JLSpinner
Replied by JLSpinner on topic Nimrod Socialism

Kobos wrote: I don't eat meat..........and so I don't get any pudding, cake though lots of cake. :)


The cake is a lie


Teaching Master: Phortis Nespin
Apprentice: Kobos
Apprentice: Nakis
Contact Clergy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios, User22414, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2017 23:28 #287187 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Nimrod Socialism
Depending on what you mean by this it could be life shattering.

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2017 01:33 #287196 by Jacen ´´Liner´´ Carrick
Heavenly Warrior, I´m sorry, but after reading the ´´article´´ I really need to know why do you consider that Socialism is a religion, and please, do not troll about it, I do not look for a puzzle, so be as straight as you can when answering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2017 01:08 #287254 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Nimrod Socialism

Heavenly Warrior wrote: The Heavenly Warrior sometimes speaks in the third person. I am a Warriors fan, but what is your opinion? Cavs in 7?

Quick reminder that the chosen one of the Modern Zeus, paragon of perplex papers and exemplar of extraneity, fortold the Cavs would win over his chosen warriors as a sign of things to come

IP Team Lead
TM: Carlos Martinez
ὁ δὲ ἀμυχηδόν νεξέταστος βίος γίγνομαι βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2017 09:26 - 11 Jun 2017 09:29 #287270 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Nimrod Socialism

Jacen ´´Liner´´ Carrick wrote: Heavenly Warrior, I´m sorry, but after reading the ´´article´´ I really need to know why do you consider that Socialism is a religion, and please, do not troll about it, I do not look for a puzzle, so be as straight as you can when answering.


Last edit: 11 Jun 2017 09:29 by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2017 19:55 #292656 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism
I have a bad feeling about Macron. I think Macron might be Singer's apprentice. Singer is not the Dark Lord of the Sith! Dr. Prometheus is the Dark Lord of the Sith and he is Dr. Singer's master.

Dr. Prometheus might have asked Dr. Zeus to become his apprentice. World War III might be Sobchak and Dr. Prometheus vs Singer and Dr. Prometheus. World War IV might be Dr. Prometheus and Sobchak and Singer vs Dr. Michael R. Page and George Lucas/John Carpenter and Dr. Zeus. Putin might not be the new Hitler, he might be the new Lenin. Medvedev might be the new Stalin. Global Socialism will be much worse than National Socialism was because it will be Global. Sir Francis Galton might not have been Jack the Ripper. Albert Victor and the Cambridge Apostles might have been Jack the Ripper. Snoke might be Tarkin. Snoke might not have been Palpatine's apprentice, he might have been another apprentice of Darth Plagueis. Snoke might have murdered Plageuis. Medvedev might have murdered Sobchak.

The Literary Imagination from Erasmus Darwin to H.G. Wells: Science, Evolution, and Ecology

monoskop.org/File:Barzun_Jacques_Darwin_...tage_2nd_ed_1981.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Kobos