Helpful Apps

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308987 by
Replied by on topic Helpful Apps
Ok my daily used apps are:

Blue Light Filter you can set up a time when the phone uses the blue light filter so it becomes more reddish and doesn't strain your eyes as much. Best one so far without ads or anything once set up. Tip: switch of the automatically created bar at the top to make it totally working without noticing the app at all.

Duolingo great app to stay fluent at a language

Lux Lite is an App to adjust the brightness of the screen. I know your phone does that already but with this app you will see that your phone does it only half as good.

Meditation Assistant My Meditation App to keep track of my meditation and to remind me daily.

Easy home finance Very easy home finance app to see where all your money goes and comes from.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309731 by
Thanks For sharing. I am very interested in Meditation Assistant ans I am installing it now myself. Don't you think that a little book instead of an app will be better. Disconnect completely from electronics is kind a important while meditating, no?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309762 by
I get what you're saying, Elian, but I don't see it that way. I use insight timer, and for me it serves as timer, journal, and daily reminder. But during an actual session, it's no more connected to me than a clock.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #309914 by
Of course you could think this way also but like Atticus said for a regular meditation practice where we set a goal in means of time we need a timer and an app like this can help us with that. And also the extras like statistic, streak and reminder are very helpful.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #332533 by
Other one is here Ros. :)

More
5 years 3 months ago #332535 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Helpful Apps
Thanks

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #340183 by
One of the best meditation app which I have experienced using is the SOS Method app(https://sosmethod.co/). It's unique in that it doesn't require you to quiet your mind, it only takes minutes, and it's been endorsed by doctors, scientists, and regular people all over the world. It's a special formula that fuses music, tones, words and white space, and there are programs for all kinds of needs/issues/goals.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #342620 by
One of the best meditation app which I have experienced using is the SOS Method app(https://sosmethod.co/). It's unique in that it doesn't require you to quiet your mind, it only takes minutes, and it's been endorsed by doctors, scientists, and regular people all over the world. It's a special formula that fuses music, tones, words and white space, and there are programs for all kinds of needs/issues/goals.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #346712 by
It is a nice thread, because I really like all these apps for the health.
I have Headspace on my device, I use it for a minute of meditation during the work day. My apple watch has a nice function-minute for a breathe, it is very relaxable.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #347529 by
If you are looking to track your physical activity the Charity Miles and AtlasGO apps are activity trackers that donate money to charities for every mile you run or hour you spend doing tai ji, etc. They're a great way to make the world a little bit better while motivating you to stay fit.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi