Resources For People Curious About Shinto

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #275119 by Yugen
Hi, in the link below (a google document) I have listed some resources for anyone interested in exploring / learning more about the Japanese faith / way of life called Shinto. All of the links has helped me out a lot (Still haven't read everything on every link :0 ) and I hope they'll help you out as well! .

If you have any questions regarding the document or any of the things linked to feel free to ask them. Also, if any of the links are broken or dosen't work, do let me know as well

Disclaimer: All of the contents of the document is for the sole purpose of spreading information about the Shinto faith, not to promote anyone or any organisation

The Document, Enjoy!

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Yugen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J. K. Barger, , Cyan Sarden

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #275165 by J. K. Barger
Very cool!

I had the fortune to be an intern at Tsubaki Amerika Jinja, so if you or anyone else is curious about Shinto, I too am a reference ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute what I learned here in some form or another.

The Force is with you, always.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #276285 by

J. K. Barger wrote: Very cool!

I had the fortune to be an intern at Tsubaki Amerika Jinja, so if you or anyone else is curious about Shinto, I too am a reference ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute what I learned here in some form or another.

Oh wow! I follow them on Facebook, but I wouldn't know where to start with Shinto. I'll PM you because I'm curious about it :)
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi