reiki healing?

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #271644 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic reiki healing?

Kit wrote: Other than the Clergy?

Yes. Not all the healers here are clergy, and not all the clergy are healers.

That said, there's something to be said for going through the seminary training to learn to better help others on a non-healing level.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by steamboat28.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #271647 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic reiki healing?

steamboat28 wrote:

Kit wrote: Other than the Clergy?

Yes. Not all the healers here are clergy, and not all the clergy are healers.

That said, there's something to be said for going through the seminary training to learn to better help others on a non-healing level.

Oh I got ya. I feel like I'm being called as a healer and for some reason connected clergy with the way to go there so I think I stuck the two terms together somewhere lol.

What are you wanting? A forum? A group like the IP Team or the Clergy?
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 3 months ago #271648 by steamboat28
At the moment, I don't know. A group might be helpful eventually, but I don't know who all to include in it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272005 by
Replied by on topic reiki healing?
Well I have been practicing Reiki for quite some time, just never found I wanted to spend the money to go do the other levels of training, plus it always falls on Drill weekend for me unfortunately. I've had much success in helping people with it in the past, so I'm pretty confident in my knowledge of it. I also do herbal holistic medicine as well, making oils, salves, and tinctures and would love to be included in this healing group should anyone ever decide to make one. I would love to share any knowledge I can with others in the group.

More
6 years 8 months ago #296009 by steamboat28
Bumping this to see if we ever got that Healer's Circle idea off the ground?
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296011 by
I've gone from reiki 1 to 2 since this topic last came up, so with HSZSN I might actually be of some use now. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296042 by
I'm a certified reiki master

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296045 by
with all do respect TOTJO have talked about Reiki classes for years. There is yet to be any follow through on it. I would gladly teach the REIKI program myself if they would let me. A few of their knights can be the first class to try it out..

More
6 years 8 months ago #296046 by steamboat28
There are a few of us plotting a few steps ahead of you, Hannigan, it's just taking a while to get going. You're more than welcome to help out in whatever way you're able, though. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #296049 by
I don't think it's accurate to say we've talked about it for years; rather that there was some conversation years ago that never came to fruition. In any event, it seems the discussion we should be having is less about offering training in one modality than about forming a group experienced in a number of modalities. I don't want to diss online reiki training, but having done first online and then off-, my experience was that the work I did online way back when was just no substitute for having an in-person teacher. YMMV.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi