"guest' rank

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43424 by
"guest' rank was created by
I've recently noticed that my rank is listed as "guest". I'm confused about this and I was wondering why. While transient, I am actively studying the initiates program, and have sworn my oaths and registered fully. I suppose I'm just wondering if all my information is filed correctly. If someone can direct me to some information, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43425 by
Replied by on topic Re: "guest' rank
Unfortunately I cannot answer your question, but I hope you don't mind if I use your thread to issue another request.

I might have just missed the thread or notice etc, but I think it would be good for all members of The Temple if there was a list and explanation behind each of the given ranks.

As I said I might have missed it, so if I have I'd appreciate the link as I'm sure others who may have missed it would as well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43426 by
akkarin i stumbled across this yesterday: http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq##13.%20Don%27t%20these%20sound%20awfully%20Catholic?

i think this is what you're looking for

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43427 by
:) no problem with hijacking the thread, Akkarin. Chances are, if you want to know about something, I will to.

More
12 years 6 months ago #43429 by Angelus
Replied by Angelus on topic Re: "guest' rank
Don't quote me on this, but I think you have to finish the initiate program before your rank is changed. The simple oath is more of a personal thing; dedication to the path. I hope I'm not wrong, but if you read new member instructions, that might help.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43430 by
without demeaning the ranks and i respect those of high rank shouldn't it be more about the experience gained the rushing thru the ranks, secondly as i read somewhere ranks are a possession and jedi shouldnt get too attached to possessions as they lead to unwanted emotions??

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43431 by
the = then

More
12 years 6 months ago #43434 by Angelus
Replied by Angelus on topic Re: "guest' rank
There's no rushing. It took me months to become An apprentice, and I've been an apprentice for 3 years, where the average apprenticeship is 8 months. Second, there is no one here who is attached to their rank, they are a representation of experience and respect.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 6 months ago #43435 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: "guest' rank
If you have completed oath and application, your rank should be "Temple member", if you are studying (have done a couple of lessons), Your rank should be "novice".

Jestor takes care of this stuff, but he's only a man, so it can take time.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #43436 by

Second, there is no one here who is attached to their rank, they are a representation of experience and respect.

i only implied that ranks could create unwanted emotions that arent they way of the jedi

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi